What's your weather like?

helicopterjim R.I.P.

getting days now in low 30 s cels. has been great weather for riding last two sundays, last sunday down the coast with friend on his new r 1200s 430k round trip great twisties excellent views. sunday prior trip with several others up the coast and inland fantastic mountain bends. its a great time of year here for riding and will be for next five months. only down side is the ocasional thunderstorm in the afternoons after hot days. cheers gazza.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:2c::grin:

Now it is the winter of my discontent,

and with it blow, blow, thou winter wind,

this thing of darkness,

foul winter! :bbblll:

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,

to sleep, perchance to dream,

the ides of March,

and for all the infections that the sun sucks up,

for summer, :sun:

Why? then the world's mine oyster!!!!

...... and l can :race: ride my damn bike again!!

(apologise to Will)

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Wet and windy here. Weather is not much cop either!

I'm off camping in Cumbria on the bike this weekend with a local bike club- will be wearing a very warm beer jacket.

Guy :helmet:

Today was 70F and sunny, absolutely gorgeous. As I was leaving the gym the evening sky was starting to cloud-up. Weather guys are saying it will be low 30's when the rain stops tomorrow.

48 hours ago, it was 74˚ F. Now it's 21˚ F and there's a foot of snow outside my door. Snowed in today. Had to blow off $70 worth of tickets to a jazz concert in Tulsa because of the storm and even the damned Ural can't get out of my garage. Probably won't make it to work either. Even if I had a snow shovel - which I don't - I'm not going to shovel 4000 feet of gravel road. Not gonna happen...

48 hours ago, it was 74˚ F. Now it's 21˚ F and there's a foot of snow outside my door. Snowed in today. Had to blow off $70 worth of tickets to a jazz concert in Tulsa because of the storm and even the damned Ural can't get out of my garage. Probably won't make it to work either. Even if I had a snow shovel - which I don't - I'm not going to shovel 4000 feet of gravel road. Not gonna happen...

I guess it is out of the question for a neighborhood kid to come knock'n and offer to shovel for $10. :lol: What a swing in the weather.

Weather? Today? :vomit: Ankle deep slush everywhere, turning colder tonight so it will all freeze solid.

At least my garge is heated so I can sit on my bike and make varoom nosies.

Greetings from Denmark

Temps are around 8-10C which is remarkably warm for November/December. No sign of snow yet :notworthy:

Still a lot of bikes on the roads but insurance covering is the key issue - you are normally only allowed to ride until 01 November. After that you either cross your fingers or pay s*** loads £$ to the vultures at your local insurance company.

My Scura is stowed away in the corner of the garage and will remain there until March/April.

Happy miles to all the riders who still can enjoy the good weather :race:

BR

Søren