It's GWB

80591[/snapback]

It's Global Warming Boyo!?!

He has just about the perfect initials.

George Washington

G8

Great Well Best

Global Warming Bullshit

The Dems even gave it good shot by putting up JFK II, but alas corruption robbed them of victory.

What a JacKofF!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

6 6 6

insane anglo warlord

Racist White Right

Back to the G8...Do you think they are gonna nuke the Arabs and take their oil? Or just take their oil? Or do you think the Arabs are gonna nuke us, and go do virgins in heaven? Or just go do virgins in heaven?

Do you think they have a plan to blame AGW(anthropogenic global warming) on the Chinese?

Or do you think @#$$#! Cheney will accidently shoot Berlusconi?

Or maybe GWB will ask to have Saint Petersberg renamed Halliburtongrad? or St. Condoleezaberg???

Guest ratchethack
North American History - As it really happened . . .

Humans began their existence on the North American continent as members of small

bands of nomadic hunters and gatherers.  They lived on deer in the mountains

during the summer, then migrated to the coast and lived on fish and lobster in

winter.

........etc....

Hey OrangeOkie - This is a pretty good "thumbnail history". I liked it. Sorta takes a North American focus on the Anthropological origins of Relativism (see Introduction to Relativism, Part III in post #281 in the Global Warming thread). -_-

By the time Western civilization reached North America, the Relativism of the greasy, stinking Shaman and his magic needed a new name (actually a series of false names) before most Americans could be tricked into falling for it again. A series of clever disguises were needed to get the Sheeple to buy it with sufficient enthusiasm.

For a couple o' centuries, with the searing memory of European tyranny, the Dark Ages, plagues like The Black Death, famines, and pogroms like The Inquistion still fresh in their minds, most Americans were sharp enough to recognize the wolf in sheep's clothing of Relativism when they saw it. These were really tough times for Relativism. Relativism was for all practical purposes extinct in North America for awhile. Absolutism ruled the roost as the most powerful force for the uplifting of mankind ever achieved in all the history of man brought mankind out of the mire, and civilization flourished. Prosperity for entire wide segments of world populations was achieved for the first time, and standards of living all over the planet skyrocketed as in no time since the dawn of man.

Then came the 20th Century, and the Helenistic-era classic term, "Liberalism" was hijacked by Leftist Relativist elites when they observed what the likes of Hegel, Engels, Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Milosevic, Hussein, etc. could do using slightly more sophisticated forms of the principles of Relativism under the banner of "Liberalism". Powerful stuff. Lots of power and money were fairly crying to be stolen from the Sheeple, and literally hundreds of millions of Sheeple were ripe for the slaughter in the process. But as every Relativist Autocrat Thug Elitist knows, the Sheeple need to be dumbed-down considerably before the same old Relativism of the greasy, stinking Shaman and his magic can be revived. One first orders of business toward achieving this would be making sure that deviancy was defined downward. As in the day of the Shaman and his booga-booga dust and ritual mating balls by the light of the full moon, this always softens 'em up nicely for the yoke of tyranny. As the Shaman knew so well - once you've got the Sheeple by their testicles, they'll pretty much do anything you want 'em to. No problem. That's easily done.

Now in the 21st Century, we once again have Sheeple lining up in droves in front of their Shamen to get sheared. (again, see Introduction to Relativism, Part III in post #281 in the Global Warming thread).

Never, EVER underestimate the capacity of the Relativist stooge to embrace his own extinction - and yours also in the process. Self-limiting behavior is kinda Darwinian that way, don'cha think? :lol:

Actually the economy is doing quite well, maybe you should look at your local and state government before blaming W. Overall unemployment is very low and the markets very strong, here in NY they can't find enough builders and trades people the place is growing like crazy. Its to easy to blame W look a little closer to home.

waspp

80252[/snapback]

Very true, although I'm not a huge bush fan, some of the stuff he and his people are doing are just stupid(our port sale comes to mind immediately.) The economy in most parts of the country can't get much better, the D.C. area is booming, employers are offering 5k-10k hire on bonuses for positions from electricians to computer types. Housing prices have gone through the roof over the past couple years as well.

Hey OrangeOkie - This is a pretty good "thumbnail history".  I liked it.  Sorta takes a North American focus on the Anthropological origins of Relativism (see Introduction to Relativism, Part III in post #281 in the Global Warming thread). -_-

By the time Western civilization reached North America, the Relativism of the greasy, stinking Shaman and his magic needed a new name (actually a series of false names) before most Americans could be tricked into falling for it again.  A series of clever disguises were needed to get the Sheeple to buy it with sufficient enthusiasm. 

For a couple o' centuries, with the searing memory of European tyranny, the Dark Ages, plagues like The Black Death, famines, and pogroms like The Inquistion still fresh in their minds, most Americans were sharp enough to recognize the wolf in sheep's clothing of Relativism when they saw it.  These were really tough times for Relativism.  Relativism was for all practical purposes extinct in North America for awhile.  Absolutism ruled the roost as the most powerful force for the uplifting of mankind ever achieved in all the history of man brought mankind out of the mire, and civilization flourished.  Prosperity for entire wide segments of world populations was achieved for the first time, and standards of living all over the planet skyrocketed as in no time since the dawn of man.

Then came the 20th Century, and the Helenistic-era classic term, "Liberalism" was hijacked by Leftist Relativist elites when they observed what the likes of Hegel, Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, Milosevic, Hussein, etc. could do using slightly more sophisticated forms of the principles of Relativism under the banner of "Liberalism".  Powerful stuff.  Lots of power and money were fairly crying to be stolen from the Sheeple, and literally hundreds of millions of Sheeple were ripe for the slaughter in the process.  But as every Relativist Autocrat Thug Elitist knows, the Sheeple need to be dumbed-down considerably before the same old Relativism of the greasy, stinking Shaman and his magic could be revived.  One of the keys to achieving this would be making sure that deviancy was defined downward.  As in the day of the Shaman and his booga-booga dust and ritual mating balls by the light of the full moon, this always softens 'em up nicely for the yoke of tyranny.  No problem.  That's easily done.

Now in the 21st Century, we once again have Sheeple lining up in droves in front of their Shamen to get sheared.  (again, see Introduction to Relativism, Part III in post #281 in the Global Warming thread).

Never, EVER underestimate the capacity of the Relativist stooge to embrace his own extinction - and yours also in the process.  Self-limiting behavior is kinda Darwinian that way, don'cha think? :lol:

80608[/snapback]

Ratchet, in this context how do you define an American?

It's Global Warming Boyo!?!

He has just about the perfect initials.

George Washington

G8

Great Well Best

Global Warming Bullshit

The Dems even gave it good shot by putting up JFK II, but alas corruption robbed them of victory.

What a JacKofF!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

6      6      6

insane anglo warlord

Racist White Right

Back to the G8...Do you think they are gonna nuke the Arabs and take their oil? Or just take their oil? Or do you think the Arabs are gonna nuke us, and go do virgins in heaven? Or just go do virgins in heaven?

Do you think they have a plan to blame AGW(anthropogenic global warming) on the Chinese?

Or do you think @#$$#! Cheney will accidently shoot Berlusconi?

Or maybe GWB will ask to have Saint Petersberg renamed Halliburtongrad? or St. Condoleezaberg???

80597[/snapback]

The only people to ever Nuke anyone was the ol USA stop being so paranoid

Guest Nogbad

80612[/snapback]

Someone likely to nuke you twice. Once to win, then again to test a better bomb and make sure you are really dead.

Guest ratchethack

Thanks for asking, John.

I define an American as the most degenerate, selfish, Imperialistic and exploitive criminal planet rapist since the dawn of man, of course! In fact, I literally HATE myself, and I support any organization that wants to bring America DOWN! America is literally a torture chamber for the downtrodden of the planet. I can't understand why anyone would want to live here, let alone risk their lives to get here by the millions every year.

America's ill-gotten wealth was built on sheer greed by rich tyrants on the backs of slaves, through the organized thievery of that foul engine of exploitation and planetary destruction, Capitalism. Rich American corporations have been getting fat by stealing the wealth of the planet from the world's poor, fouling it's natural resources, destroying the world's climate, and their rape of Mother Gaia has GOT to come to a STOP! Power to the people, man!

If it weren't for Americans, the whole world would be living the Dream of the People's Paradise!

Isn't this obvious to you? Open any recently revised history book, European newspaper, al Jazeera, or the New York times. Listen to the BBC, NPR, Radio Free Pyongyang, or Radio Free Teheran. It's all explained there... ;)

Someone likely to nuke you twice. Once to win, then again to test a better bomb and make sure you are really dead.

80617[/snapback]

PSh.... come off it now. Lets not bring up india, or how bout them zulus. Hong Kong, South Africa, Australia, and the good ole USA some of these are where britian sent their problems I'm not suprised they had problems with them later. So relatively speaking, carry the 1, this is all Englands fault.

:rasta:

Thanks for asking, John. 

I define an American as the most degenerate, selfish, Imperialistic and exploitive criminal planet rapist since the dawn of man, of course!  In fact, I literally HATE myself, and I support any organization that wants to bring America DOWN!  America is literally a torture chamber for the downtrodden of the planet.  I can't understand why anyone would want to live here, let alone risk their lives to get here by the millions every year. 

America's ill-gotten wealth was built on sheer greed by rich tyrants on the backs of slaves, through the organized thievery of that foul engine of exploitation and planetary destruction, Capitalism.  Rich American corporations have been getting fat by stealing the wealth of the planet from the world's poor, fouling it's natural resources, destroying the world's climate, and their rape of Mother Gaia has GOT to come to a STOP!  Power to the people, man!

If it weren't for Americans, the whole world would be living the Dream of the People's Paradise!

Isn't this obvious to you?  Open any recently revised history book, European newspaper, al Jazeera, or the New York times.  Listen to the BBC, NPR, Radio Free Pyongyang, or Radio Free Teheran.  It's all explained there... ;)

80619[/snapback]

There are soo many places to pick this statement apart(although I hope there is some sarcasm) I don't know where to begin. Last time I looked there isn't a utopia to move to ratchet, ask the EU, Russia, or asia how they're doing right now and not just on a person to person level. Every area has their problems. I think the US problems are more related to the fact that there are far too many over educated ppl living here. That everyone thinks they know whats right and how it ought be done. The arm chair politics, they know how to talk but not how to walk. :huh2:

I say if someone thinks things are really that bad and not just soley based on an intellectual level than try to fix it speak up in a intelligent way or leave lemme know how walden's treatin ya. :huh2:

blaming corporations is a bunch of bunk they suck things up but, everything is run by the ppl and almost anyone put into a place of power would abuse it. Human nature I'm sure. I could go on but I don't find it necessary. :ninja:

Thanks for asking, John. 

Censored

It's all explained there... ;)

80619[/snapback]

Whoa, sorry, I didn't mean a set up like that. I asked in the context of your claims of perpetrations on 'Americans'. I thought you might mean 'people'.

By heck, you can't half get your replies in quick!

Guest ratchethack
There are soo many places to pick this statement apart(although I hope there is some sarcasm) I don't know where to begin. Last time I looked there isn't a utopia to move to ratchet, ask the EU, Russia, or asia how they're doing right now and not just on a person to person level. Every area has their problems. I think the US problems are more related to the fact that there are far too many over educated ppl living here. That everyone thinks they know whats right and how it ought be done. The arm chair politics, they know how to talk but not how to walk.  :huh2:

I say if someone thinks things are really that bad and not just soley based on an intellectual level than try to fix it speak up in a intelligent way or leave lemme know how walden's treatin ya.  :huh2:

blaming corporations is a bunch of bunk they suck things up but, everything is run by the ppl and almost anyone put into a place of power would abuse it. Human nature I'm sure. I could go on but I don't find it necessary.  :ninja:

80622[/snapback]

Uh, oh.....Looks like we got us a Patriot here, Gents! :o

So I s'pose it's OK with you that we have a drunken, coke-snorting frat boy for a President, who sends our minorities off to their deaths on foreign soil, just so he and his Daddy can get rich by plundering their oil fields, huh? This idiot can't even say, "nuclear"! He's nothing but an International oil pirate!

And I guess you think that it's OK for this Dork and his pal Cheney to practice domestic genocide by killing off our troops so Cheney's old Pals at Halliburton can get RICH on the backs of the poor black man, and feed our economy, too??

And how about those levees that our racist president Dubya personally bombed during Katrina so he could kill even more poor black people? Or those planes that Dubya personally commanded to fly into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon? These people are EEEEEEeeeeeeevvvviiiiiilllll, DeBen! :whistle:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! :rasta:

Uh, oh.....Looks like we got us a Patriot here, Gents! :o

So I s'pose it's OK with you that we have a drunken, coke-snorting frat boy for a President, who sends our minorities off to their deaths on foreign soil, just so he and his Daddy can get rich by plundering their oil fields, huh?  This idiot can't even say, "nuclear"!  He's nothing but an International oil pirate!

And I guess you think that it's OK for this Dork and his pal Cheney to practice domestic genocide by killing off our troops so Cheney's old Pals at Halliburton can get RICH on the backs of the black man, and feed our economy, too??

And how about those levees that our racist president Dubya bombed during Katrina so he could kill even more black people?  Or those planes that Dubya personally commanded to fly into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon?  These people are EEEEEEeeeeeeevvvviiiiiilllll, DeBen! :whistle:

80626[/snapback]

WHOA, WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. This isn't the stuff I said. and I don't disagree with you. But saying america needs to go down makes as much sence as me hating france and saying they need to go down, it doesn't fly. Countries are so much more complicated than just whose at the top. Its unfourtunate and maybe fourtunate that 9/11 happened when it did. G-dub was definatly brash enough to go after who done it I don't know for sure if a democratic office would have gone far enough but much like gdubds old man he doesn't know when a fight is worth it or when its over/should be over. I think that republicans only know how to make the economy work if a war is going on. Regan might not have been in a war but an arms race and all the propaganda about the USSR when in fact they wouldn't have been able to take over france in their condition they just had lots of nukes. :huh2:

The whole world sucks if you look at it the right way I try to smell the roses and make life pleasent for who I can. My family. Its not the same once you have no scarcity of food or shelter. Plenty of time to think or ponder seems to lead to some things looking so much more important they really are. Idle hands are the devils play things. I think Idle minds are.(ignorance is bliss, or get as close to the all the information you can, anything in the middle seems like its always a mess) Its also not quite right but might need to be said. If it doesn't affect you, Its not that important. Try not to take that the wrong way I'm not saying starving children or nukes or whatever aren't important but some ppl should worry more about their back yard than whats on the moon.

AS for telling someone to fly into the towers? I don't think so. I think they knew about it but the level of arrogance the higher you go made then think THIS can't happen. Much like when you drive a car recklessly and have never been in an accident. There is a difference here.

Guest ratchethack
WHOA, WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA, WHOA,  WHOA,  WHOA,      WHOA. This isn't the stuff I said. and I don't disagree with you. But saying america needs to go down makes as much sence as me hating france and saying they need to go down, it doesn't fly. Countries are so much more complicated than just whose at the top. Its unfourtunate and maybe fourtunate that 9/11 happened when it did. G-dub was definatly brash enough to go after who done it I don't know for sure if a democratic office would have gone far enough but much  like gdubds old man he doesn't know when a fight is worth it or when its over/should be over. I think that republicans only know how to make the economy work if a war is going on. Regan might not have been in a war but an arms race and all the propaganda about the USSR when in fact they wouldn't have been able to take over france in their condition they just had lots of nukes.  :huh2:

The whole world sucks if you look at it the right way I try to smell the roses and make life pleasent for who I can. My family. Its not the same once you have no scarcity of food or shelter.  Plenty of time to think or ponder people seems to lead to some things looking so much more important they really are. Idle hands are the devils play things. I think Idle minds are.(ignorance is bliss, or get as close to the all the information you can, anything in the middle seems like its always a mess)

AS for telling someone to fly into the towers? I don't think so. I think they knew about it but the level of arrogance the higher you go made then think THIS can't happen. Much like when you drive a car recklessly and have never been in an accident.  There is a difference here.

80629[/snapback]

DeBen, you know that if Dubya had a chance, he'd nuke our own cities himself.

C'mon, DeBen. Stretch out with your FEELINGS.

Feel the hatred. Breathe the hatred. BE the hatred!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! :rasta: