G8

macguzzi

DeBen, you know that if Dubya had a chance, he'd nuke our own cities himself.

C'mon, DeBen.  Stretch out with your FEELINGS.

Feel the hatred.  Breathe the hatred.  BE the hatred!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE! :rasta:

80631[/snapback]

bushvader.jpg

I'm more like the wookies I hate the empire and help the federation but I kinda hate everyone and wish they'd just leave me alone.

chewbacca-red-sox.jpg

that reminds me softball is starting soon.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! :rasta:

80626[/snapback]

Warning Sarcasm follows:

Power to the people?!?

Close the door to this oval office, as these words should not get out.

The people should not have power, that should belong to us rich white guys.

The people are full of the relativist mis-truths, and only absolutist logic as defined by we, the "successful," should control society.

We maintain control through manipulation, dishonesty, and corruption, because the ends justify the means, trust me.

If you don't trust me, I'll throw you in the gitmo.

Ok, you can open the door now...

Democracy is what the world needs.

We spread Democracy.

You worked hard and I want to lower your taxes.

The economy is doing great!

Mission accomplished.

Life is sacred.

"America is a friend to the people of Iraq. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to Iraqi men, women and children. "

" America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud. "

" America is a Nation with a mission - and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace - a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman."

"America stands for liberty, for the pursuit of happiness and for the unalienable right for life. This right to life cannot be granted or denied by government because it does not come from government, it comes from the creator of life."

George W. Bush

:2c: [iN GOD WE TRUST] :huh2:

Warning Sarcasm follows:

Power to the people?!?

Close the door to this oval office, as these words should not get out.

The people should not have power, that should belong to us rich white guys.

The people are full of the relativist mis-truths, and only absolutist logic as defined by we, the "successful," should control society.

We maintain control through manipulation, dishonesty, and corruption, because the ends justify the means, trust me.

If you don't trust me, I'll throw you in the gitmo.

Ok, you can open the door now...

Democracy is what the world needs.

We spread Democracy.

You worked hard and I want to lower your taxes.

The economy is doing great!

Mission accomplished.

Life is sacred.

"America is a friend to the people of Iraq. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to Iraqi men, women and children. "

" America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud. "

" America is a Nation with a mission - and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace - a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman."

"America stands for liberty, for the pursuit of happiness and for the unalienable right for life. This right to life cannot be granted or denied by government because it does not come from government, it comes from the creator of life."

George W. Bush

80700[/snapback]

i have no problem believing that gwb did not have his mind on katrina, the puppet can only react to the strings being pulled at the time. he doesn't respond to the wants of all america as the strings are pulled by few...which rimes with #ew. GOD BLESS AMERICA. as no one else will!