I bought a gun to prepare for WW3

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaaaaaaaaaah,haggis.I love haggis.

Just cant get it here at all. :(

I love it too far friendlier than all this GUN CRAP you cousins over the water are obsessed, get out more and ride your bikes, leave guns where they belong in an armoury. There is no need for any citizen to be armed not even to go Haggis hunting. :rasta:

Ryan, evidently my philosophy of home defense has offended you in some way and seems to represent some kind of a threat to you?!?! :huh2: Your questions are also quite personal. Alrighty, then.

Let me see if I've got this straight. You're challenging my posts here, where I've brought a lifetime of experience with guns, a half-dozen training courses, decades of keeping up to date on the subject, and the foremost author on the subject of gun control. To back up your challenge, you're bringing no experience, no knowledge, and no facts, but you ARE suggesting to me that a better solution for self defense than what I'm doing is a sign and dog shit? Have I got that right? Fascinating indeed.

Where do you get that I am offended or threatened by you or your posts??? And yes, my questions are personal. I want to know how you think and how you feel so that I can try to understand your position. I don't want to hear about statistics, studies, world experts, etc etc. I want to know who I'm talking to on the other end.

I don't believe I challenged anything. Except perhaps the need to have a handgun for home defense. Bill makes some good points on that in his post. Thanks Bill!

I don't think I could live somewhere where I had to worry about terrorism and rioting in my neighborhood.

Eventually I hope to have some sort of "grown up" conversations with you. I think you could be interesting...

Dog shit and a sign go a loooong way my friend! Better than a "Protected by S&W" sign. That just advertises that there is a gun to be stolen in that house. A man with a gun is very predictable. A dog is never predictable...

Rj

Guest SantaFeRider

Ireland,I just noticed my details thing in the left has changed.It used to say.

you can buy it online here

http://www.scottishhaggis.co.uk/

or you can come to the States and buy your guns anywhere.

Of course, with the right connections, you can buy bigger ones in Antwerp :D

Guest SantaFeRider

I'm not too scared of guns, but haggis makes me soil my underwear.

It is also said to be a carrier for Mad Scot Disease...

you can buy it online here

http://www.scottishhaggis.co.uk/

or you can come to the States and buy your guns anywhere.

Of course, with the right connections, you can buy bigger ones in Antwerp :D

You can maybe buy it here but I am sure importation into the US is illegal covered by the ailiens and nasty foriegners laws. The second picture is how we amuse ourself of a weekend BURN THE WICKERMAN!

haggis.jpg

22_07_06_1233.jpg