Sloppage sheet payments

pete roper

I have just set up a paypal account linked to my email. Now I don't fully understand how this all works but youse blokes may know.

Anyway, my email is;

motomoda@optusnet.com.au

If you know how to pay from that then please go ahead and then email me notification, (If paypal don't email me automatically.)

The cost is essentially going to be $155AU per plate, plus postage. Until I get to the PO on Monday I won't know for sure how much that will be and obviously it will depend on where you are.

I'll try and work out this paypal thih this evening, I reckon it's at least a three beer job :bbblll:

Pete

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete,

Are you intending to bring any up to the UK with you when you come? I've tried your email with this but nothing seems to get picked up - maybe the 'puter needs a bit of Yak fat on the innards :blush:

If and when you finalise your movements give me an email, we can always meet up for a beer of two.

Graham

I have just set up a paypal account linked to my email.

The cost is essentially going to be $155AU per plate, plus postage. Until I get to the PO on Monday I won't know for sure how much that will be and obviously it will depend on where you are.

Pete

Pete - I'm easily confused. With that email you can receive funds right now. Do you want those payments made forthwith, or are we to give you a shipping address first and then wait for the total with shipping and pay all at once.

I'm happy to pay for the plate now, and then send additional for postage when you have it figured. I think that probably works better for you as well - no point figuring postage for every joe who's "thinking" about it. But your call on that - just need to know the procedure.

I'm in the US so still not sure your schedule either. At any rate, if you want the funds for the plate only right now just say the word.

Thanks.

Pierre, I'll price up postage on Monday, while there is a chance that any people who pay me before Wednesday I can get the sheets out to it may well be that I'll be so over-run with stuff prior to my UK trip that I may not be able to get them out so I'd advise hanging off until I get back from Blighty in early October.

Graham. Yes, I'm still coming. Yes, I'll be bringing some plates and I'll bung a Tonti plate in for you too. Once I'm in the UK I'll get a pre-paid account for my mobil and will psot the number up here and we can catch up.

Pete

Pete,

I'll wait until you take care of business in the UK, rumor is that your warranty on these is at least as good as MGNA's was. If it blows the engine, we get a tank bag or jacket :D

Hang in there with the UK stuff, it will pass.

Cheers,

Jon & Bren

Hi Pete,

When you get back home and start getting the plates out, I would like 4 of them please. My address is in Eads, Tennessee zip 38028 USA. Please pm me a total price for the plates and shipping and the paypal address and I'll get my end done.

Thanks,

Wick

• 3 weeks later...

Pete,

Got your protoype.

It appears to be the hounds' huevos.

Let me know when you have your more important matters handled, we will be ordering a large batch.

Best with Mum,

I know Pete's had other things on his mind, but I'm trying to figure out if it's time to order yet. Anyone know if he's back in OZ? I think he wanted to know location to figure shipping prior to placing order, but not sure.

Pete, you home yet?

I know Pete's had other things on his mind, but I'm trying to figure out if it's time to order yet. Anyone know if he's back in OZ? I think he wanted to know location to figure shipping prior to placing order, but not sure.

Pete, you home yet?

I fly out of England tonight. I'll be back in Oz Thursday morning, I'll have a bit to do and will need sleep but I should be able to start processing payments and shipping the sheets early next week.

Pete

I fly out of England tonight. I'll be back in Oz Thursday morning, I'll have a bit to do and will need sleep but I should be able to start processing payments and shipping the sheets early next week.

Pete

Thanks Pete. Tough duty you've undertaken over there. Sorry for your loss. I'm sure you'll be relieved to have this trip behind you. Some journeys are like that.

I'll check in with you next week. Thanks again.

Plates despatched today to;

Ratchet x2

Pierre x1

Rocker x1

Chicago Mark x1

Roger Pritzel x1

Jason Bales x1

Jens Lyck Hansen x2

VA Sean x1

Let me know if there are any problems or they fail to arrive! :thumbsup:

Pete