Political Threads

"Democracy is the worst form of Government....

Save from all the others."

Winston Churchill

"any man under 30 who isn't a democrate doesn't have a heart, any man over 30 who isn't a republican doesn't have a brain"

"When I am abroad, I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the government of my own country. I make up for lost time when I come home."

"So they [the Government] go on in strange paradox, decided only to be undecided, resolved to be irresolute, adamant for drift, solid for fluidity, all-powerful to be impotent"

-Winston Churchill

finally how I feel when my friends read my quotations...

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations" -Winston Churchill

:lol:

that last quote was taken out of context also qoutes can be what you make of them...

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. Bartlett's Familiar Quotations is an admirable work, and I studied it intently. The quotations when engraved upon the memory give you good thoughts. They also make you anxious to read the authors and look for more."

that guy was awesome I MEAN he has a fricken entire cigar size named after him :notworthy:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good. If in doubt, just look at the drawing you posted the other day and think where your rather park your bike ;)

s080_040.gif

The authoritarian section looks tempting since I don't want to get ripped off, but I don't want a citation for dripping oil and loud pipes, so I might as well go park it off to the left where most of the hot chicks park :wub: But dang! Half of them are lesbian :(

Where do the bi-sexual anarchist chicks park?

I'm diagonal up one and to the centre and right from Ben

But there were a couple of questions that I think were loaded.

I think I'd need to work on my PMDR (Personal Monitoring Development Review) to make me more Authoritarian police.gif:(

well thats not so bad if I'm going into police work then, well unless bobbies are a whole lot different from coppers, than I'm in the wrong country :huh2:

:bier:

some of the questions were quite loaded but for it to be even more fair it would have to be similar to the MMPI which has somewhere around 600 questions. just for political views I'm fine with 50 or so I don't really care THAT much.

Another "lefty" here:

i don't know why, suddenly my side of the panel gets overcrowded. go leak oil to some other place ! There is only a small number of real hot bi anarchists chicks to be entertained by.

come on, go make your own group ;)

:bier:

Hmmmmmmmmm.

How did I end up here?

Don't worry, there are lots of beautiful women in that quadradant, like there is Anne Coulter :wub: and Margaret Thatcher ;) and lots of nice church ladies who get wild on a couple of martinis :drink:

PS Not sure if this cold turkey thing is working. I going to try to discuss but not argue politics, so if what I post is too controversial, I'll pull it. My apologies in advance.

Don't worry, there are lots of beautiful women in that quadradant, like there is Anne Coulter :wub: and Margaret Thatcher ;) and lots of nice church ladies who get wild on a couple of martinis :drink:

PS Not sure if this cold turkey thing is working. I going to try to discuss but not argue politics, so if what I post is too controversial, I'll pull it. My apologies in advance.

Center doesn't seem such a bad place. :P