Political Threads

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look, these sort of *tests*are really crappy anyway as they are simplistic and offer no opportunity for debate. There were also no questions about seal clubbing which was a great disappointment.

Oh, yeah, surprise, surprise I came out one line to the right of Dave and only a couple of lines up towards the authoritarian which I find really funny as when I look at myself objectively I have lots of attitudes that are positively medieval, especially when it comes to crime and punishment :grin:

Interpretation of the data is also obviously very subjective, so much so as to render it all pretty meaningless.

Pete

Mine is identical to Ben's. :bier:

Rj

great minds think alike :drink:

there are larger test out there but I think any larger would be a chore any smaller doesn't have any merit. Really they are for entertainment purposes only. Political views would need to be plotted in 3 dimensions and be about oh what 500, 600 1000 questions to make it accurate. forget that! this test just letst us know, who's left, more left, left extremeist, and then silly titwank righties. :lol: j/k youre all alright. ;)

If you draw a line between Ghandi and Freidman.

I'm half way between them which is a little inside the right and a bit more towards libratrian.

I knew I'd be in that quadrant I was suprised that I wasn't more so.

All the good looking girls are going to be in the left/lib quadrant because they are young and haven't thought anything through yet.

Even if you pretend to have the same opinions that still won't get you laid :D

I didn't save mine. It was just a bit left of center and more of a librarian than an author.

Something like this ?

It is funny cause if you go to the url and manipulate the numbers at the end and press enter,you get a profile.

That's how I got mine ...lol. No time for stupid questions asked. :P:lol::lol:

Something like this ?

It is funny cause if you go to the url and manipulate the numbers at the end and press enter,you get a profile.

That's how I got mine ...lol. No time for stupid questions asked. :P:lol::lol:

Cool! can I be a spaminator too?

Here is my contrived score

http://politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=0&soc=10

Well balanced, but maybe too strict?

I could delete all the posts of Greg Field's where he is trying to get rich quick selling hose clamps :P

Not too strict "Adolf" everything OK "Adolf" :lol::lol: ...let's get them.

I thought of updating mine , I"m way out of the map, to the outer space, hmm some inches above my PC that should be.

oooops :lol: LMAO

whoa! you got me beat, Ayatola :bier:

FWIW I just spaminated two of Antonios posts, trying to sell crank and cranck (or was it crack?) :cheese:

This could be fun, but so far the classifieds is a lot of dull reading.... :(

Good night Alex....you are on duty alone for the next 7 hours....

whoa! you got me beat, Ayatola :bier:

FWIW I just spaminated two of Antonios posts, trying to sell crank and cranck (or was it crack?) :cheese:

This could be fun, but so far the classifieds is a lot of dull reading.... :(

Good night Alex....you are on duty alone for the next 7 hours....

Nice you"re warming up.

Well ,O.K. I"ll take over for the next hours with some little breaks.