IGNORED

What do you listen to? Share your favs

Awesome, In the early 80’s I was invited to an informal “ 🌶 cook off” benefit at  in Pepperdine University Malibu Ca. ,it was free and a  daytime event , maybe $10 bucks for the chili,  they played this song .. With no additional  musicians, no fancy equipment, it sounded great!   ... I was so impressed...

• Like 1
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so this is not a song, but the sound is pure hypnotic motorcycle bliss.  Turn up the volume!  

enjoying these boys.  

On 5/10/2021 at 6:03 PM, docc said:

Such a sincere and talented performance. I had something to post with lotsa "boogie" and bass-sass, but it will have to wait . . .

Here's one for @LowRyter, Tab Benoit performing "(Bring me my) Medicine" . . .

Love this Cats music!!

• Like 1
On 5/15/2021 at 1:26 PM, 4corsa said:

Ok so here's the big surprise with Wanton Bishops. To me they sound as authentic American swamp blues as it gets. But turns out they're born and raised in Lebanon! Who would have guessed that?!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

@4corsa . . . . +1 on The Wanton Bishops!

• Like 2

Awesome Doc. If that video isn't proof that music is universal, don't know what is. Just love those guys

• Like 2

Had the fortunate opportunity to see the Orrin Evans Quartet this evening at Chris's Jazz Club in Philadelphia. Do not miss them should you have the chance!7d033219fa916ce2d3de397178f96cba.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, KINDOY2 said:

Vince Gill mostly wrote his for Keith Whitley and his younger brother who had  passed away from alcohol abuse   not long before...but dedicated it to George Jones

• Like 1