ewan mcgregor

pille

every sunday for about six weeks you must look at bbc2 at 10 o'clock. ewan mcgregor is making a trip to capetown with his friends. yesterday was the first part and it was great. althaugh they ride on bmw's, ewan is a real guzzi-guy. I think he owns a griso ans an california vintage.

every sunday for about six weeks you must look at bbc2 at 10 o'clock. ewan mcgregor is making a trip to capetown with his friends. yesterday was the first part and it was great. althaugh they ride on bmw's, ewan is a real guzzi-guy. I think he owns a griso ans an california vintage.

I watched it last night and enjoyed it,even a few shots of ewan riding his griso, amazing to see the logistics involved to get them and the film crew there. And topgear is on just before it as well :thumbsup: thats my sunday nights taken care of for a while

There is a visit to the Guzzi factory coming up

Ewan seems to be really hooked up on Guzzis.

I wonder if he'll do the next round of trips on a Stelvio...

my daughter orderd us the dvd http://www.longwaydown.com/ Can't way till it shows up. today's clip shows them coming up on an accident.....

Clip of the day today is their visit to the MG factory (an excerpt from the visit shown on tv tonight).

I enjoyed watching it tonight- made me realise I'm stir crazy already and its only October!

erm... I believe that it's November?

:blush:

Have you been going crazy at a Halloween party perchance? nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Clip of the day today is their visit to the MG factory (an excerpt from the visit shown on tv tonight).

Mc Gregor was totally thrilled, extatic and excited like a kid while visiting the museum and the factory.

Even had a blast on a 1200 Sport at the 420 m long factory test circuit.

He's a good egg Ewan, has been into Guzzis for years, way before he was famous. He's been known to help small racing teams with sponsorship n stuff...there you go Gyles...and has been known to buy bikes off e-bay to do up, it's how he relaxes apparently.

This, I hear is...or was...his:

zagato.jpg

last night's episode was excellent, what a great advert for the factory! It was his idea to go there, I get the feeling that if it were up to him, and had it been ready in time, they would have used Stelvios...now that woulda been something!

Incidentally, before you watch Long way down on Sundays, watch Top Gear, it's one of the funniest programs on telly!

• 15 years later...

Looks like Mr. McGregor is back in the V11 owners club, if the Tenni in the clip is from his personal collection. 

As his old #133 is still in Austin/TX documented in the registry, i guess he was lucky to find somebody willing to part from his piece of guzzi history. 

• Like 3