Memories of Galloway

S & M meet? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I think Bertie and Søren may have a few tales to tell......and Euan being BFGs gimp..........it all makes sense now- maybe that's why I woke up on the Saturday morning with clothes pegs on my nipples and an orange up my arse!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S & M meet? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well I think Bertie and Søren may have a few tales to tell......

My lips are sealed! And so is Bertie's ARSE. Ooops, can you say that on this forum?? :whistle:

I'm still sitting on my floatation ring and I can still feel the wounds from Bertie's handcuffs. BTW, what's wrong with a little manlove as Jeremy Clarkson and the Top Gear guys says.... :grin:

Søren da Kinky Bastaaarrrd

So, you told him about the S&M element! I thought that was meant to be Bertie and Soren's little secret?

Edit – oh, more posts: I see that some others have already thought the same. :lol:

:D:D:D

So if Scura riders like a bit of manly S & M in black rubber gimp suits, which fetish do the Tenni guys prefer? A good thrashing on their bare bum so they can rub it on the suede seat afterwards?

Its a good job us Europeans are liberal and understanding of each others needs and preferences- do ya reckon the stateside meetings are as kinky?

gimp.gif

We only told that Canadian dude that our Guzzis handled badly, did very low mileage, were very uncomfortable and badly built; in short pieces of crap. But we then told him we still loved the bikes and wouldn't want something else. I think he drew his own conclusion... :D

you should not tell them about us !!

Proof! Of... EVERYTHING!

Post that in the Tenni Forum at once. Nevermind. I'll do it myself.

Ahh Boys, See I've found the target market:

One Gimp mask & Rubber suit.... found at car boot sale...Nearly new....

Gimp.jpg

Helen, you make me afraid, very afraid.... :nerd:

Guy: Run for yer life!! :D

Eh up, Mrs Guzzirider

Just wondering, whose kitchen is that, and who is the chump in the gimp gear? :huh:

HaydnR - its all right, there's no need to be alarmed - apparently women don't fart - allegdedly :o