UK meeting 2009

May I be so bold as to suggest we have this in Ireland next year I'm sure Belfast is due it if he can get his V11 back togther, this would not preclude a meeting in Denmark, that will give us time to save! I have enjoyed the last two meetings in Scotland but time to move on I'm sick eating haggis!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally June is not possible for me, but it could be ok in 2009.

May is still good, though I would like to avoid the NW200 weekend. I don't know what date it will be next year. The end of May should be a safe time, so how about pencilling-in the weekend of

Friday 29th to Sunday 31st May 2009?

Give your feedback on May / June and that weekend in particular...

There were some comments from folk in this earlier thread:

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=130290

Hi BFG and Jaap,

Ireland sounds fine with me for 2009. We can make Denmark, the land of bacon and loose women, the 2010 nominee.

BR

Søren

We could do it in September this year... :rolleyes:

I'm going to Stavanger, Norway over the weekend of 18th to 21st September. Wasn't planning to go by bike, but maybe the two things could be combined????

I've looked at the map. It's a long way – to combine Belfast, Stavanger and Denmark and would probably take more time and money than I could afford. How would people be proposing to go from UK to Denmark?

I would maybe do Ireland this September- we were thinking of going over to see some friends in Galway some time so could combine the two.

Can't do weekend of 19th / 20th September- we are riding down to the Goodwood revival.

Would prefer to do Denmark next year if possible.

Guy

P.S. Mrs Guzzirider would probably prefer me not to chase loose women!