UK meeting 2009

Whilst I'd love to come I won't be able to.

Because of the Bank Holiday the school half term holiday is going to coincide.

I might have been able to persuade Mrs B to let me go but I can't get the time off work . I applied for it when the idea was mooted.

There's several of us on my shift who've put in for this period off. Despite no one on the full shift being off, none of us can get it off because there are part time workers and people on work life balance who've got it written into their contract, and it would take us to minimum staffing levels.

I've not got any holiday this summer, I didn't have any the year before. The one before that I had to come back for one day in the middle. But next year I was able to secure a full fortnight I put my applications in at midnight 30th June and 31st July for the last week in July and first week of August respectively, as we can only apply for 12 full months in advance.

Not being able to come next year has added to my despondency along with my oil light issue has meant the Guzzi has sat unloved since I've come back from Ken Bridge

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, very sorry to hear that, as others will be too.

Do let me know if you ever think that you can get a few days off and want to come over any other time.

D

would like to be included in this as well, it could be my first trip away on the bike

and it would be great to meet other guzzi riders. my girlfriend Loo B Lou would also

like to come but on her bike I would think, a Ducati Monster if it's ok to bring none Guzzis.

Well, its still Italian and a V twin?... of course you are both more than welcolme.

This year Linz (Mrs Gearjammer) came along to Kenbridge on Ernie (Kwak ER6 N) and a fantastic time was had by all.

It would be good to see you both.

Helen

Well, its still Italian and a V twin?... of course you are both more than welcolme.

This year Linz (Mrs Gearjammer) came along to Kenbridge on Ernie (Kwak ER6 N) and a fantastic time was had by all.

It would be good to see you both.

:thumbsup: thanks for the welcome Mrs Guzzirider, passed on your welcome to my girlfriend as well. We're both looking forward to it.

as it is a V11 bash reckon I may take the neglected old gal.

Yes, yes, Mrs Guzzirider can come.

Yes, yes, Mrs Guzzirider can come.

BFG,

Aww Thanks!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bearing in mind the NW200 is on at the same time as our V11 extravaganza, what do you recommend about booking ferries?

If its anything like the TTs, I presume the ferry places will get booked up very quicky.

Bearing in mind the NW200 is on at the same time as our V11 extravaganza, what do you recommend about booking ferries?

If its anything like the TTs, I presume the ferry places will get booked up very quicky.

Well I'm still assuming that the NW will be on the previous weekend. We won't know until October announcement.

It worked ok for me this year, as I was crossing in the opposite direction:

NW_ferry08.jpg