1200 Sport 4V

biesel

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that the price must stay the roughly same as the previous 1200 Sport because the 8V Griso is only slightly more expensive, and seems to have a higher spec brakes and suspension than the 1200 Sport.

I can't see them hiking the price up too much anyway in view of the amount of money many people (don't) have in their pockets at the moment- probably not too many new bikes flying out of the showrooms over the last few months I would imagine.

More torque and power is a step in the right direction,but they gotta get rid of that friggin BREVA tank,airscoops and rear end,.....god awful ugly.And a megaphone exhaust?Pah-leese.Wheels and motor look good though. :thumbsup:

V11=Carla Gugino :wub:

V12=Ugly Betty :vomit:

Guest frankdugo

your right mike,it is a betty breva---but it does go and they always bring sports to the states.like to take it for a ride

why should it be perfect, Guzzi knows that we like to personalize a bike, so these things are added in an afternoon, no big deal.

Or better still buy the bike without the parts I don,t want(cheaper) and fit the custom goodies with the saved money :lol: