Had a campout last Wednesday night. Just carried my gear in the rucksack this time. Problems with bottle gas pressure in the cold but warm enough in the little tent

campsmall.jpg

Now that is a cool thing to do! You dont happen to ride one of those 2 wheel drive hack rigs from WW2 as well do you? :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hottest temperature ever recorded on planet Earth: 57.8 °C degrees in Al 'Aziziyah, Libya - 1922-09-13

Coldest temperature ever recorded on planet Earth: −89.2 °C Vostok Station, Antarctica - 1983-07-21

Absolute proof that not only do we have global cooling ( as the dates clearly show) but also that it is a communist conspiracy. We must also note that Africa has been trying to avert global cooling but it seems no one has given them much credo for their efforts!!

Perhaps it is because Libya is not a confidant of the USA ...

Hottest temperature ever recorded on planet Earth: 57.8 °C degrees in Al 'Aziziyah, Libya - 1922-09-13

Coldest temperature ever recorded on planet Earth: −89.2 °C Vostok Station, Antarctica - 1983-07-21

Absolute proof that not only do we have global cooling ( as the dates clearly show) but also that it is a communist conspiracy. We must also note that Africa has been trying to avert global cooling but it seems no one has given them much credo for their efforts!!

Perhaps it is because Libya is not a confidant of the USA ...

:lol:

What the hell are you trying to start here? You should know that these kinds of posts will wake up the environmental extremists on this board!

(With the emphasis on mental)

Now that is a cool thing to do! You dont happen to ride one of those 2 wheel drive hack rigs from WW2 as well do you? :D

Could have been trying to get away from Ratchethack's 'Global Warming' harangue :o

Just because I understand there is no God I don't keep banging on hyjacking similar threads to try and convince everyone that my belief is correct. :rolleyes:

Back on your question - I could just be daft enough, they (those Russian BMW copies made by Ural) look tremendous fun in difficult conditions. Unfortunately UK legislation demands the chair on the left and the production line 2wd outfits are all on the right. :(

I took some video of the night camp but having looked at it and having been ribbed silly by my family ('you're nuts!') I'll leave it on the computer for now :cheese:

I think Libia was italian at that time, that's why it was "hot" :P

I saw a modern Italian film at the weekend called El Alamein, about a group of Italian soldiers who end up stranded in the desert during the war.

Near the end, a young guy finds a Guzzi Alce abandoned on its side, has a hell of a job starting it, but when it fires up he manages to ride off into the sunset.

Please dont let this turn into a war thread!!

Guy :helmet:

Near the end, a young guy finds a Guzzi Alce abandoned on its side, has a hell of a job starting it, but when it fires up he manages to ride off into the sunset.

Guy :helmet:

Obviously a total fiction!

Who on earth would abandon a GUZZI? :P

Unlike the Anthro-Glo-Warmie-Coolie-Foolies of the rest of the G-20, the Chinese are not known for intergovernmental idiocy.

Is Ratchet secretly a Commie? I might consider buying him a one way ticket to Shanghai.

Chinese government not known for idiocy???? ROTFLMAO!

BTW, for followers of global warming trends

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archi...#comment-154353

Anyone think the scientists predicted a down turn in the economy and lower than anticipated CO2 generation?