Great Christmas present

Went to my oncologist the other day and after 35 radiation treatments and 7 Chemo treatments he says my Cancer is in remission. Sooo... gotta get these projects moving for another season of riding :thumbsup:

All the best to you and your's, we should all cherish our families , friends, and our time on this globe.

Thanks guys for all the prayers and well wishes. This is actually my 3rd bout with cancer. 2001; Kidney removed for stage 3b cancer. 2010 lobe of lung removed for lung cancer and now lymph node chance. just proves God blesses me in spite of myself.

One event I do want to make this year is some kind of Guzzi meet at Pipestem Nat'l Park in WV Does anyone have any info on whether it is planned for 2013. Also is there any spine frame or sporting Guzzi's show up for this. I've been in the Marlinton WV area a couple of years w/duc sport touring bikes and I think these are some of the best roads in the country to ride and I'd love to do it again

Warren I'm thinking of proposing a get together in the Adirondacks in May possibly June,lotta nice roads and scenery.Would be a good point for our NYC/Boston/PA/Ontario members to meet.I'll propose dates in late March early April. :whistle:

Also now that I have the Scura running again,Id be glad to show you around the Catskills once the roads clear in the spring. :bike:

Michael