Movies,with motorcycles

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Any Sunday, Hells Angels on Wheels, The Great Escape, Mad Max, Stone, Any of the on bike TT films, that George Formby TT film think it was No Limits, that ol brit film about Ton Up Boys risen from the dead ... :( On Any Sunday &...On AnySunday.

What I really found annoying were those American TV series from the 80's, like Knight Rider. Sometimes KITT had to chase a MX rider, definitely on a Honda XR 250; but the bike sound was: dendengdedengdengdingdedeng... That pissed me off...

What I really found annoying were those American TV series from the 80's, like Knight Rider. Sometimes KITT had to chase a MX rider, definitely on a Honda XR 250; but the bike sound was: dendengdedengdengdingdedeng... That pissed me off...

Here is one you'll apreciate. Terminator 2 the liquid terminator T2000?? is chasing a young John Oconner on his 80cc dirt bike down a concret storm water drain. The catch the bikes making the appropiate ring a ding ding nioses but just how many gears were fitted to the old XR honda's 27 or 52? ring a ding ding brrrrrrrrrrrrrr cling brrrrrrrrr click brrrrrrrr goes on for a solid few minutes. No one has metioned Tea with Mousolini sp? How about some of the Manga cartoons the obious one been Akira.

I'd just like to say, as an American, that we're really sorry about that whole David Hasselhoff thing. I don't know what happened -- he just got loose some how.

david.jpg

Thanks :not: Now I have to get an new prescription for sleeping pills. :D

BTW, this dude is still very popular in Germany: ZUUUPERSTARRRR DAVID HASSELHOOFF... :D (read with fat german accent)