Movies,with motorcycles

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to be honest and say that I LOVED "Biker Boyz" and really look forward to "Torque".... :blink: ....WHY you ask?

Because these movies are soooooo AWFUL, that if one can just get past analyzing and critiquing them... they are HILARIOUS. I think the most fun and humorous part of these films is knowing that somewhere out in the audience is some teen/20-something that has ridden up here on his bike, with his girl, and walks in with helmet in hand.... thinking "Aw yeah, this is the shiznit... " :lol:

And I'll let you in on another secret, "The Fast and the Furious II" was a better movie than it had any right to be. Don't get me wrong, it's nothing to write home about, but as a pure superficial action/chase movie, it actually wasn't too bad as they all go. We went to see it with the same expectations as "Biker Boyz"... and was pleasantly surprised.

Now, "good" bike movies?? I dunno. But I have the whole "Billy Jack" DVD set. Ahh nostalgia :D

al

Now you've done it mentioned hasselhoff. For !@#$'s and giggles go here Now You've done it Yes I am serious got to the bottom of the page read the reviews all 837 of them do not be consuming any drink or food type substance whilst reading these. I take no responsiblity for any injuries that may occour from falling off your chair from laughing. You have been warned enjoy!! :thing:

i could not....COULD NOT sit through biker boyz for free!! ARGH!!!! it makes us look like savages!!!

BENTO SMASH!!!!!

and torque....yeah...no. i can only hope the freaky gray bike on the trailer is the y2k. and even then, i won't get to hear how it really sounds. however...

a new hope!!

credit to jsciullo for finding that link and putting it on da wild gootz thingy.

i could not....COULD NOT sit through biker boyz for free!! ARGH!!!! it makes us look like savages!!!

BENTO SMASH!!!!!

...exactly who does it make look like savages? The point is that it's so over the top, that it represents no real person, it's just silly :P

One damned stupid movie :lol:

al

• 5 months later...
Guest Bruce

No, I'm too busy watching American Chopper! If that don't make you proud call yourself a rider...

For those of you from the other side of the pond or fortunate enough not to have a TV the plot is Real Men and Real Motorcycles. The sub plot is basically 'dumb shits some how or other get it done dispite themselves'. So bad its good. Really.

Ok, ok, too much free time this morning, I'll go out in the garage and look for loose bolts now.