Movies,with motorcycles

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full Throttle Productions movie Road Rage II and Bonus: The World's Greatest Road Race Crashes is out on video. There is nothing like seeing the young bucks out there doing the latest and craziest. Though the old farts sit around scoffing, I can almost bet that when they were younger, they survived a few stupid things they did. Progress for the sake of it? So lets go ride our bikes like snowboards, only to get up and do it again! :cheese:

If you go back the David hassehoff review site it has been pretty well consitantly updated since I first posted it.

Re Stone yes seen it Gang movie set and made in the 70's (Australian) and the ride you guessed it Z900's and they ride hard too. If you manage to get it on DVD there is the 25 aniverasy ride as well as a docco on the making of the movie. Its basically a B grader made on half a shoestring the producers begged borrowed and stole anything they needed to make it. The Director dissappeared into obscurity started a cult following. Plot a bit flimsy some screams in the 70's fashions fophars and drowned in the street lingo of the day, ya dig man? But definatly worth a look there has been far worse drivel produced more recently on much bigger budgets.

Oh and the Grave Diggers in the movie Kicked off the Vietnam Vet's M/C in Australia they even adopted the patch from the movie, Human skull with a slouch hat.

Guest rrbasso

I think The best motorcycle movie out there is 1992 (roadside prophets) its with John Doe of the band X, its my favorate movie of two guys on bikes and there adventures trying to bring a bikers ashes to his parents after he died playing a video game.it really is cool... :helmet:

I can't believe that someone hasn;t mentioned ":Silver Dream Racer" with David Essex yet ? Released in 1980, the final bike race was at Silverstone in the UK. For some strange reason the re-release DVD cuts 3 minutes off the end so that we don't have to deal with the sad ending i guess **laughs**

Anyone not in the U.S. (because it debuts in November, I think) seen Waller's "The Motorcyle Diaries"? The true story of two Argentinians who in 1952 ride a 1939 Norton all over South America? If so, any comments about it as a moto movie?