centre stands

Tim

Here's a ThreadI know there's another one, but couldn't find it.

Here's the info from TLM, sorry, no pics.

Part number: 014300000013

Description: CENTER STAND V11 LEMANS

Stock: 18

Price: Euro 150,00 (excl. VAT and shipping costs)

Part number: 014300000012

Description: CENTER STAND V11SPORT

Stock: 52

Price: Euro 144,82 (excl. VAT and shipping costs)

Guest Warren Rhen
:unsure: Well I guess I don't know how to work this site yet but I don't get any old threads under search for "Paddock stand" HOw much does this 0097917 MG stand cost? Maybe I can slip it in on my birthday list :blush:

TLM in nijmegen had (?) them on sale a couple of months ago for 100 euro but with the euro/dollar exchange rate that might not be the smartest move.. for the Brits it might be cheaper getting it from holland!

jasper

I've been thinking of a center stand for my Lemanms,but the price keeps me far away from a serious consideration. ;)

Did I do the math correctly ,or does $100.00E equate to $124.00A ? :unsure:

That would put the stand in far better area of affordability.

J.R.

I fitted a center stand to my bike, a 2002 Scura, this weekend. Purchased from Teo Lamers for €150 plus tax.

The stand for 2002 models is different to older models and goes under part number 014300000013.

The stand seems well made and the paint finish is a high gloss black.

It folds up nicely and is hardly visible under the swing arm.

I'm going to have to get a digital camera :pic:

John,

Can you post photos of the TLM center stand(not shop stand) you've installed, or a link to them?

I've been asking for photos of this stand installed on a newer V11 Sport/LeMans, but the only photos we've seen are closeups on a 1100Sport.

I'd love to see photos from various angles with the stand in the up and down position so we can see how it looks.... exspecially from the rear, side, and from above(rider's perspective).

Thanks!

al

Are we talking paddock stand or centrestand here?

I can't help with the centrestand but I have a stand made by Anderson's in Oz. It's not as good as the Guzzi stand but I can't seem to get a reply from the importer about such things, (Or anything else for that matter.) so I went for the Anderson.

It's like a huge paddock stand on steroids and picks the rear of the bike up from a bar slotted through the passenger footrest hangers. Personally, while it will do the job quite adequately and very securely, (The bugger will never fall off in a month of Sundays!) it does require the removal of the mufflers before it can be used. I don't mind this as it's onl a five minute job and I don't have many customers with V11's but I do think if it had been made 50mm wise it would of been more sensible.

If I had the choice again I would of gone for the Guzzi stand I think but when I was in the market I couldn't find any info on price or availability for the Guzzi item and I needed a stand! Like so many other things with the new models, when I try and get information from the importer I'm met with a deafening silence which is thoroughly enraging :angry:

Pete