Price check on a Coppa Italia

swooshdave

Yeah, not green but...

Not sure of the miles but it looks showroom fresh.

What's the price range on one of these?

33019359930_bf4290090c_b.jpg

Oh, never mind. Out of my price range. Who the hell would want such a limited production bike anyways...

Who the hell would want such a limited production bike anyways...

That was sarcasm, right?  These V11s are all limited production bikes. My Scura is one of 700 with a special number plate. Ironically, it's probably the one they made the most of... but nobody really knows...

The bikes with premium Ohlins suspension, such as the Coppa Italiia, will cost you more than a similar condition Greenie - as you said you wanted in an earlier thread.

The Coppa's are nicely set up. I'm not a fan of the frame mounted fairing personally.

Me either, that fairing looks a little "added on" to me.. not that I would consider changing it if I had one. 

I'd say bottom dollar would be around 7500. Whatever someone is willing to pay is what it is worth.  :)

Is nobody else seeing the Vincent!

haha - funny, I see three dudes holding beers, locked onto two of the most interesting motorcycles ever made . . . :bier:  B) 

• Like 2

Who the hell would want such a limited production bike anyways...

That was sarcasm, right?  These V11s are all limited production bikes. My Scura is one of 700 with a special number plate. Ironically, it's probably the one they made the most of... but nobody really knows...

The bikes with premium Ohlins suspension, such as the Coppa Italiia, will cost you more than a similar condition Greenie - as you said you wanted in an earlier thread.

Heavy sarcasm.

Is 29 the number they imported into the US?

haha - funny, I see three dudes holding beers, locked onto two of the most interesting motorcycles ever made . . . :bier:  B)

Actually I cropped the photo. There was another Vincent in the picture. These guys all own Vincents, and most of them have several. But they are getting on in age and the bikes have to go sooner or later.

The Coppa's are nicely set up. I'm not a fan of the frame mounted fairing personally.

Me either, that fairing looks a little "added on" to me.. not that I would consider changing it if I had one. 

I'd say bottom dollar would be around 7500. Whatever someone is willing to pay is what it is worth.  :)

A cursory search showed two sell on eBay: $9-11k

There are literally more Vincents in this area that Coppas.  :grin:

Here's my friend's, we took a spin around the countryside today. Not easy to keep up with a well ridden twin!

I'll post a video later.

33025294380_967a051afc_b.jpg

• Like 4