Hey, check this out..

Chuck

My friend, who used to be 2Guzzidave.. now noguzzidave  :) brought some stuff to a party yesterday, and told me to take what I wanted.

This looked interesting..

38835621831_2a7d87e76f_c.jpg2017-12-04_01-29-14 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

Still in it's original packaging. No doubt, it's worth thousands of dollars like that,  :rasta: but I wanted to see what was in there.

38835626661_088cf0a0cd_c.jpg2017-12-04_01-29-32 by Charles Stottlemyer, on Flickr

I'm guessing it was an original dealer display package. Kool stuff. I'll be doing a little redecorating of the Guzzi Garage ™ 

Good fun.  Let me know if you don't have room to display it all.  I think I could find some wall space near a matching motorcycle.

It's just the pictures you see, with some rings to make it into a binder, I think. Double sided, foam in between. I haven't decided how to display it yet, maybe vertically. ? One of these days, the Kid will find it and throw it in the dumpster, along with Dorcia's *many* tin signs and memorabilia.  :)

• Like 1

And why is the microphone included in the picture ?

Yeah, I should have moved it so the V11 stand spindle, intermediate clutch disc, and the old Veglia would be visible. Everybody displays their clapped-out, old take-off parts . . . don't they? :whistle:

...and the wood shavers on the shelf...nice touch!  I recall my Dad had one of those when I was a kid...

No , you have it in the pic for a reason ......Describe it & how you became the owner .

Ok, ok - you guys caught me out. I did choose to leave the Shure55 in the foreground; and my Dad's planes: the large one in the front is a magnificent Anchor#5, Made in Sweden.

The mic is a modern re-pop 55 that I use through my Fender Bassman (also a "reissue"). The art deco style of the mic is just fabulous. Combined with its functionality, it reminds me of the Sport. :mg::thumbsup:

DSCN4616.jpg

• Like 1

That's really cool. It can't compete with the Aero Lario photo you have though... ;)

True.. true. But that's in the house. I'll hang the V11 stuff in the Guzzi Garage.™