2023 MotoAmerica Medallia SuperBike Racing

I see that Rahal is sponsoring a pair of Duc V2's for Moto Am Supersport with Ben Spies as manager.   He and his son own a couple bike dealers in Indy including Ducati.

Wayne is getting the program going now.  I wonder if the Daytona 200 will get back to snuff?  I might even attend another one. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, p6x said:

@GuzziMoto From what I understood, Ducati has even perfected the hole shot device, this is why Binder got matched lately. They have added something which Pecco Bagnaia touched upon in an interview without saying what it was.

This new device is present on all the factory spec'ed bikes, minus Zarco's.

Yes, as Martin showed, the latest version of Ducati's hole shot tech is amazing. I had to back it up and watch again as I was sure he jumped the start. Everyone in MotoGP likely has some version, but the current factory Ducati's seem to have the best version, for now. No doubt the engineers at KTM are working hard as we speak.

From what I understand, the new version allows the rear of the bike to drop even lower. But that is just what I hear, no real knowledge.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, GuzziMoto said:

From what I understand, the new version allows the rear of the bike to drop even lower. But that is just what I hear, no real knowledge.

That is what I heard too. So "QED": quod erat demonstrandum

• Like 1