discovered on BaT this morning

LaGrasta

Thanks, @LaGrasta.

A rather "uncommon" (I won;t say "rare") long tank 2003 Sport (many, if not most 2003 Sports were "carryover" short tank models).

Keep us posted on the outcome of the auction, please!

Reserve not met on 7/10/23 at $5,200

Jul 10 at 2:46 PM

$5,200 bid placed by BlackRifle

Jul 10 at 2:45 PM

$4,800 bid placed by Eltoc

Jul 10 at 2:43 PM

$4,700 bid placed by BlackRifle

Wow,very interesting auction,,,,

It looked like someone was getting a bargain,,, a higher reserve never crossed my mind.

One of the comments mentioned that it was easily a $6K bike,,, seems like at least the seller believes that.

• Thanks 1

If it was closer to me and going for a lower price, I'd have been tempted to get it just for the black Quat D exhaust to stick on my Scura. Otherwise, it does seem a fine machine.

• Like 2

$5200 isn't a bad price, I wonder what the reserve was?  Perhaps the high bidder will contact the owner and make a deal?  It looks like a nice bike, certainly if you wanted a gray one.  I didn't see the OEM exhaust on this one.  I'd think that should be included.  

1 hour ago, Scud said:

If it was closer to me and going for a lower price, I'd have been tempted to get it just for the black Quat D exhaust to stick on my Scura. Otherwise, it does seem a fine machine.

A black Quat-D on a Scura ExtraDark . Now, that's just . . . . edgy . . . :ph34r:  :ninja:

• Like 2