Yamaha XSR900 GP - Wow! want one????

12 hours ago, p6x said:

Jonathan Rea leaves Kawasaki for Yamaha starting from next WorldSBK season. This was my attempt to humor...

Ahh, thanks for the explanation. I don't follow the racing, so I didn't get the reference. :)

I used to watch the races before I came to Germany, but when I got here, they weren't to be found on "normal" TV, and I got out of the habit.

When I left Australia, Wayne Gardner had only stopped riding a couple of years earlier, and Mick Doohan had only two of the five titles he finished up with. Since then, I'm just not up to date. B)

1 hour ago, audiomick said:

Ahh, thanks for the explanation. I don't follow the racing, so I didn't get the reference. :)

I used to watch the races before I came to Germany, but when I got here, they weren't to be found on "normal" TV, and I got out of the habit.

When I left Australia, Wayne Gardner had only stopped riding a couple of years earlier, and Mick Doohan had only two of the five titles he finished up with. Since then, I'm just not up to date. B)

You know you can watch MotoGP on ServusTV the Redbull channel. But you need VPN to set yourself in Austria.

14 hours ago, LaGrasta said:

It's missing the very best part of any motorcycle, a V twin!

True but it seems like the Seca has a somewhat comfortable seating position.  Maybe they should have shoe-horned a Virago engine into that frame for the V-T look.

On 10/30/2023 at 5:14 AM, LowRyter said:

Is this bike mechanically the same as the MT09? 

Brother-in-law traded his Ducati Monster in on a MT09 with Akrapovic exhaust - so I recently had opportunity to test it.

That triple is impressive. Ugly as only a mother could love - but the motor is a peach.

if you get the chance to try - don’t pass on it

• Like 1
19 hours ago, p6x said:

..ServusTV...

I've got that on the Satellite here. I'm just out of the habit of watching the races, and it never occurs to me to look for when they are happening and being broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...