Balabio Bars to Clipons.

OuijiVeck

18 minutes ago, docc said:

Would love some higher res images to get a closer look, but I spy an original Stucchi bikini - lovely piece of kit! :wub:

Also, probably Mistral canisters, perhaps an aftermarket crossover?

Ya...Mistrals w/ removed air box....I'm a little spooked about that... had a v11 with a hiccup on flat throttle 3-4k rpm that drove me nuts half a year. Will be the first thing I check on road test. Sat.New Hampshire 58⁰ !!  It will be a challenge to keep from making an emotional decision once I hear those Mistrals through those pod? intakes. 2 hr drive up to look at lt. ....

Certainly, V11 are known to tune better with the airbox.

Yet, a careful and meticulous "Decent Tune-up" is in order . . .

4 minutes ago, docc said:

Certainly, V11 are known to tune better with the airbox.

Along with just about every bike that was brought onto the market after about 1985, maybe even earlier. B)

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 1:14 PM, OuijiVeck said:

Ya...Mistrals w/ removed air box....I'm a little spooked about that... had a v11 with a hiccup on flat throttle 3-4k rpm that drove me nuts half a year. Will be the first thing I check on road test. Sat.New Hampshire 58⁰ !!  It will be a challenge to keep from making an emotional decision once I hear those Mistrals through those pod? intakes. 2 hr drive up to look at lt. ....

My 03 Lambda equipped model did that. Couldn't get rid of it. Right at 100 odd KPH cruising speed and same around the town. I ended up putting an earlier model ECU in so ditched the lambda. Loaded the titanium map and went through the decent tune up (Linky by Doc above) and it transformed the bike. A real joy to ride now.

• Like 2