Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

so ah, you got one type of blinker and rotor on one side and the new ones on the other? like wearing two different shoes huh? I dunno, youre weird man. :lol:

you didn't notice he switched fork between the snaps too :luigi:

Yes, different forks, different winkers, and different brake rotors between shots. SOmething seems to get changed every time I have a day off. Next, one of my patented Anti-Gravity Pods ™ as developed on my 141-mph Super Eldo.

I put in the profile shot just to show the results of pulling the Coppa fairing back to swing with the bars.

Cog is a tooth on a wheel, so I think it translates better as "Ol' Stinky Tooth" :grin:

Speaking of tooth. Isn't Arkansas where they invented the "tooth brush" because anywhere else it would have been the "teeth brush"? Sorry Rocker59, couldn't resist...

Speaking of tooth. Isn't Arkansas where they invented the "tooth brush" because anywhere else it would have been the "teeth brush"? Sorry Rocker59, couldn't resist...

Nope. You're thinking about West Virginia. :grin:

Tenni003.jpg

Yeah, I know, no words...

I flew into Sacramento to buy her, sight unseen from a guy in Fresno who trailered her up to Sac for me. This was the second gas stop (I topped her up in Sacramento before leaving the airport) somewhere around Anderson, I think. I had no idea how far she would run on a tank...

So, I like this picture the best because it is the start of my Guzzi ownership, and the day I ceased to be a forum lurker!

Garsdad

Tenni003.jpg

Yeah, I know, no words...

I flew into Sacramento to buy her, sight unseen from a guy in Fresno who trailered her up to Sac for me. This was the second gas stop (I topped her up in Sacramento before leaving the airport) somewhere around Anderson, I think. I had no idea how far she would run on a tank...

So, I like this picture the best because it is the start of my Guzzi ownership, and the day I ceased to be a forum lurker!

Garsdad

My, My, but that is one VERY FINE looking bike you have there !!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

ps..who knows, maybe we'll get together for a ride and a brew one fine day !! :thumbsup: