Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

:huh2:

:moon:      Ha Muz

Do I detect a few scratches.Should have fixed them up before you stuck that thing on this site, remember.eg.to recall to the mind by an act or effort of memory.not so long ago. :bier:

74402[/snapback]

Bob, I noticed your 750S-3 in the back ground, Beautiful bike! I happen to have a 750S-3 fuel tank on ebay this week. Really hard to find parts for these in the US, I purchased this fuel tank from Germany last year for my project bike but decided to use a LM 1 tank instead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Mike

My V11 today, just woken up. Doh! Sorry, no words.......doh!DSCN0285crop.jpg

74453[/snapback]

One of my favorite colors for the Sport.  :bike:

74466[/snapback]

I like the wine colour [which reflects another passion of mine!]. Just as well: I saw no other V11s in decent condition when I was looking for one in my region last year. The tank has been scuffed slightly, probably by the previous owner's tank bag, and I can't get the marks out.

duclaunch8tw.jpg

73703[/snapback]

Great pic. Been a long time since I saw a LAPES in real life.

Remember one at Fort Bragg that didn't work quite right. The M-551 Sheridan (not a tank, but everyone thinks it is) came out fine, and the chutes deployed. Unfortunately, as a result of ... uhm ... error, they also detached as soon as the Sheridan hit the ground :homer: ... and the vehicle started a VERY fast run to the woodline at the end of the DZ. Oh my. c.100 mph was a bit higher than its normal groundspeed. Pretty exciting. As we saw it plow into the woods, assumed it was totalled. Nope. After replacing batteries (which did not survive the run intact), started it up and drove it out! :D

OBTW, Frenchbob, love that wine color, too. Beautiful. Wish Guzzi did a better job in coordinating the porkchop panels with the m/c main color, tho.

OBTW, Frenchbob, love that wine color, too.  Beautiful.  Wish Guzzi did a better job in coordinating the porkchop panels with the m/c main color, tho.

74480[/snapback]

Agreed, Bill. Reminds me of my 19 year old self, painting random bits of my old banger red in case it would go faster as a result.

Hey, Desdinova, just looked at your LeMans again. It's gorgeous!

..from my ill-fated calendar photo session  :rolleyes:

74585[/snapback]

Al, FWIW, it was pics of your bike and your personal recommendations that sealed the deal for me to buy my own LeMans. You have a beautiful bike with some nifty mods! :bier: