• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, read all of it now. I declare this thread the wierdest ever -_- Also, I regret not having a cock.

The remedy for people in your position, is usually to get a Tenni. Seems to be some compensation.

may I present Charles, my Dad's cock who resides in Jarnac, France. He is a handsome fella and knows how to keep the ladies happy

ah, Jarnac. Been there a couple of years ago with some rather thirsty fellas (bikers without bikes).

We didnt have to bring our own cocks, the villagers generously brought us their own to worship and enjoy, beatifully cooked in the best Bordeaux....

some of these was so generously proportioned they must have been named Serge

A thread entitled "Bob's new cock" would outweird this one, even with no postings.

especially if 'said article' would be obtained from Guzzirider's dad, him having no further use for it

This is an amusing thread. To bad Bob left and took his barnyard with him after the probation incident. A feral cat took the place of Serge after his unfortunate demise. So in essence Bob traded cock for pussy.

Good news for Serge fans!

The S-L site that prompted this thread can't be connected from the link in the first post anymore.

But its still here. Or so I have it, on good authority. I haven't looked myself. -_-

(now, where's my credit card....)

• 1 year later...

Alas, Charles is no more, but let me introduce Tiddles, who is my Dad's new cock. A brave young cock indeed, who was raised from a chick (my Dad originally thought Tiddles was a lady chicken when he was a younger). Tiddles likes to mate about 20 times a day, and always has a purposeful strut.

Last week, Tiddles fought off a Black Kite who wanted to eat one of his babies- he deserves some sort of Brave Cock Award or something.

6240_131772619815_635879815_3129411_3830054_n.jpg