DYNO GALLERY

dlaing

Maps as follows: Comparison power/torque, with fuelling adjustment tables for each cylinder

V11 Sport 2000, Mistral crossover, standard pipes and cans.

I think we may be able to interpret the figures in the tables into TunerPro

V11fuelmapcomparisons.jpg

V11mapsetup.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

What are we looking at here? Seems to me like little difference to power and torque on open cans vs standard cans, maybe a bit worse on peak power. Is that right?

Key is, how does it ride and sound? What cans? With PCIII, I'd imagine, if it's DynoJet?

ye sorry the blue line was my V11 with mistrals-the red is my bike now bog standard except for a k and n air filter(no pc), makes marginally more power than with mistrals!! runs real well now no hiccup at low rpms

• 3 months later...

Here's my dyno tuned results, with the gigantic K&N pods, my own 3D printed intake boots, and the GPR 2-1 exhaust.

83.5 hp @ around 7750 rpm, and 60.8 ft/lbs Tq at around 6300 rpm. Pretty happy about that, especially considering that I lost about 30 pounds in ditching the stock airbox, crossover and cans. Only tradeoff is that the GPR exhaust, without the internal baffles, is LOUD. But I can live with that, quite happily  :race:

(The bottom curves show the power with the internal noise killing baffles in place, you can ignore those hahaha)

Dyno-14-0826.jpg

• 1 year later...

My 2002 V11 LeMans with twin spark heads + 10,8:1 compression + ECU 15M via TunerPro modified and only for dyno test three exhaust variants:

1.Dark green - original crossover + opened standart cans

2.Red - Mistral crossover + Guzzi titanium racing cans

3.Light green - Stucchi crossover + opened standart cans

D1_2_3.jpg

• 7 months later...

My 2002 V11 LeMans with twin spark heads + 10,8:1 compression + ECU 15M via TunerPro modified and only for dyno test three exhaust variants:

1.Dark green - original crossover + opened standart cans

2.Red - Mistral crossover + Guzzi titanium racing cans

3.Light green - Stucchi crossover + opened standart cans

attachicon.gifD1_2_3.jpg

Can you please give more detail about the "open standart cans"?

So it looks original design V11 exhaust as reflex damper pricip.

I rebuilt the inner part to absorption type damper, perforated tube D 50 mm, housing lenght 30 mm shorter,from the outside it looks as original, its good for our traffic police.

MGstructurerevealed.jpg

Absorption silencer_740_390_0_0_1710_898.jpg

• Like 1

I rebuilt the inner part to absorption type damper, perforated tube D 50 mm, housing lenght 30 mm shorter,from the outside it looks as original, its good for our traffic police.

Good job. The Titanium cans are made the same way. How do they perform and sound compared to the standard cans?

Here is a comparison from 2014- single spark plugs, std compression, std crossover pipes :

- light blue - standart cans

- dark blue - open cans

The sound is very decent, just a little noisier than the original, I was expecting a bigger difference, next time I chose a little larger diameter pipes.

As you see performance increases in all RPM.

VS-VYF-3.jpg

There is still a comparison opened original vs Titanium cans with Stucchi crossover.

Power and torque almost identical, maybe 1 PS more for my built.

But the Titanium weight is famous, 4,8 kg versus 10 kg / pair.

tit-open.jpg

• 8 months later...

Stucchi crossover , round Mistral cans with noise killers , PCIII custom map , open airbox lid , no front balancer pipe.

-KG- 

V11 Dyno -16.jpg