• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Beeer

Jan feb and the next one, sure seems taste of the beer is the same,

Cheers tom. 213a4b35ac29405092c3100ad7e7194b.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G903F via Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Not casting aspersions on anyone's love of beer, but curious if there is anyone else here that apparently has the gene that makes beer taste like the most awful thing ever?

Seriously, I've traveled the breadth of this nation, and internationally; and at every stop someone simply tells me that I just haven't had their definition of "good beer".  So I give it a try, but alas they all taste the same to me  :bbblll:   My local supermarket even has a free beer tasting station, which my wife loves, and I'll give yet another beer a chance.  But nope.

So I'm apparently just wired differently  :huh2:   ....can't stand the stuff.

:rolleyes:

Just had to say, feeling sorry for Al  :homer:  ,,, hope the 6000rpm singing makes up a t bit....  I use citra hop from California in my IPA  :rasta:  ,, delivered with rain deer.  

My door will be open, welcome for another go.

cheers tom.

• Like 1

Not casting aspersions on anyone's love of beer, but curious if there is anyone else here that apparently has the gene that makes beer taste like the most awful thing ever?

Seriously, I've traveled the breadth of this nation, and internationally; and at every stop someone simply tells me that I just haven't had their definition of "good beer".  So I give it a try, but alas they all taste the same to me  :bbblll:   My local supermarket even has a free beer tasting station, which my wife loves, and I'll give yet another beer a chance.  But nope.

So I'm apparently just wired differently  :huh2:   ....can't stand the stuff.

:rolleyes:

ahhh, stay away from the fancy stuff and have a Pabst.  You'll love it.   :bier:

• Like 1

I like beer. I just got back from almost a month in UK and Germany for work. I favored the cold, crisp Pilsners in Germany and the dark, hand-pull ales or bitters in the UK:

• Like 2