Jump to content
IGNORED

OMRON G8HE-1C7T-R-DC12 DC12V or Equivalent (CIT A11CSQ12VDC1.5R?)


p6x
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got the cancel email this morning!

"Todaycomponents.com" should rename themselves "Yesterdaycomponents.com" lol....

Their website was not updated to reflect the zero stock.

I am going to go with the "R1" which I found on eBay.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, just for due diligence, I went by my Jeep/Dodge dealer and asked for that fan relay. He said they would have to order it (next day delivery).  Almost $18US (each).

I would only trust this source if the relay comes with the complete set of OMRON markings. I corresponded directly with OMRON about a Ford relay that was reported as equivalent and they told me that they could not guarantee the specications as those would have been built to the auto manufacturer's specs, not specifically OMRON specs.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those are legit.  :thumbsup:

That is probably not a MOPAR number, though. The consensus has been that the number printed below the circuit diagram is probably a production run designation.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you know if the "R1" relays are the same functionally, save for that wider blade in the middle position? If so, I can just trim the blade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Twin AH said:

Just lurking here Gentlemen................ If those are premium and will work on 2000 to 2004 V-11 Sport models I will need some of those please.

Ciao

Follow the link proposed by @paulnaz earlier on in the chain. This links to an eBay listing. They are identical to the ones I purchased from a different eBay seller.

Not that I did not consider @paulnaz listing, but the one I chose were relatively cheaper. That's all.

I will install those on my V11 Le Mans 2004 whenever they show up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, po18guy said:

Do you know if the "R1" relays are the same functionally, save for that wider blade in the middle position? If so, I can just trim the blade.

As discussed above in the email chain, the college decided the R1 was a different surge suppressor than the R. This is what the R stands for according to OMRON's data sheet.

It is even possible, and I am going out on a limb here, given that it is a surge suppressor, the R1 maybe that larger blade for better conductivity while everything else remains the same.

Again, if you read the feed-back about the R1, it is said the larger blade fits the socket anyway.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, p6x said:

As discussed above in the email chain, the college decided the R1 was a different surge suppressor than the R. This is what the R stands for according to OMRON's data sheet.

It is even possible, and I am going out on a limb here, given that it is a surge suppressor, the R1 maybe that larger blade for better conductivity while everything else remains the same.

Again, if you read the feed-back about the R1, it is said the larger blade fits the socket anyway.

Thank you. Got lazy there... :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2021 at 5:09 PM, p6x said:

It appears the future will only be electric....

But not if it requires Tyco or Omron relays...

 

Another spec sheet, from tomorrow not today components.

https://www.todaycomponents.com/pub/media/datasheet/G8HE-1C7T-R-DC12.pdf

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, po18guy said:

But not if it requires Tyco or Omron relays...

 

Another spec sheet, from tomorrow not today components.

https://www.todaycomponents.com/pub/media/datasheet/G8HE-1C7T-R-DC12.pdf

 

I wonder if we should save these data sheets. They may eventually go away. Although the OMRON G8HE seem to be harder to find too. The data sheet will become a moot point.

Thinking of it, it is scary though that without a working relay, you would be unable to start your engine, making the bike similar to the flower pot you have in your living room.

Initially, this was a 4 dollars component, that can immobilize a bike any time it chooses to quit on you.

I will check with MPH, if they know of any other equivalent component that would fit the job.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • p6x changed the title to OMRON G8HE-1C7T-R-DC12 DC12V or Equivalent CIT A11CSQ12VDC1.5R
  • docc changed the title to OMRON G8HE-1C7T-R-DC12 DC12V or Equivalent (CIT A11CSQ12VDC1.5R?)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...