V 11 chin spoiler search

Twin AH

Hi all ............. was wondering if anyone has or knows of someone who has a Stucchi Luigi ( Black Carbon ) chin spoiler for a 2004 / 5 Moto Guzzi V 11 that they might part with.

Any and all ............. thx in advance.  :notworthy:

Cheers.

I got one from Stein Dinse and on their website it is still listed but out of stock but has a delivery time of 2-8 weeks, send them an email they speak English

Thanks for that............ checked with them and they do not have any available now or in the  future Ugggg.

Any more thoughts?

Appears that the regular sources for this piece do not.. ( read will not ) have availability??

If any one hears of one that might be gotten please forward............... much appreciated.

Cheers.  :mg:

You can console yourself that chin spoilers are generally cosmetic and usually INCREASE drag, making the bike slower. Better off without! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

As I suspected Stucchi have stopped making them, I did have a set of moulds but a guy in the States bought them from me, not sure if he has produced any units, he may shout up if he sees this. 

Wow that oem carbon fiber chin piece went for $400 on ebay. Too bad there isn't any Chinese knockoff CF pieces available for Moto Guzzi like there is for Aprilia bikes.

If somebody were to make them I bet they would sell at least two. One to Twin AH and one to me.

As I suspected Stucchi have stopped making them, I did have a set of moulds but a guy in the States bought them from me, not sure if he has produced any units, he may shout up if he sees this. 

You might send him an e-mail inquiry....

http://www.seby-poly.de/dow_e.html

On Wildguzzi forum there was a word on 28.8.2013 “Stucchi has gone bust”. This Company (link) has made special parts for italian motorbikes. If there would be a group order and possibility for a longe delivery time I guess it could work?

Correct on all accounts Gentlemen........... and unfortunately Stucci will not be making any more for us mortals from the sounds of it.

I would be very interested if another one should surface, or some one starts building said carbon units.

Regards.