V 11 chin spoiler search

Twin AH

By all means, let's find a way to increase the visibility of G-B tuning parts for the V!! :food:

Agreed. I suggested that he join the forum (which he said he would do) and post some items in the classifieds. He also mentioned that he's going to launch a new website soon, which will show all the parts he has available. Rearsets, Ohlins bits, fairing, exhaust........... beautiful work.  :notworthy:

Seems like a great guy. I hope he sells a bunch of chin-spoilers/belly-pans to all the interested parties on this conversation. I bet the price will be even lower for European delivery.

He emailed me the bank transfer instructions and my money is in - parts shipping soon.  CF belly pan and rear fender for the Scura.  :ninja:  :ninja: 

I'm not sure the lower makes sense to me . . . now, a CF alternator cover, well that would be something . . .

The lower makes no sense to me either. That's why I ordered one. I just like the fluid lines on the bottom of the bike to go with lines on the top. It feels more visually balanced to me. Oh - and it's shiny.  :P: 

I looked for a CF cover too (didn't find one). At some point, I'm probably going to take mine for powder-coating along with a few other bits that aren't quite dark enough for the Scura.

Been talking with Bruno (Brian) on getting my lower chin spoiler and possibly the rear sets. Not a whole lot of options out there for pegs on a V11... I've asked for some more details and pricing on those. I think I may finally be DONE & DONE once the Ghezzi parts are installed!

Regardless, I am glad that he's been receptive to our needs, and I hope he can be a regular source of parts for the N.A.market as he's been for Europe.

• 2 weeks later...

That's great work scud, well done. I've been trying to decide on an Xmas pressie for my self.

I think we have a winner!

I guess the price might be a little lower for delivery in Europe, I'll send an email to find out.

And I like the idea of giving b and g some business, they seem to be good guys.

Scud,

I reread this thread.  As I understand, you contacted Ghezzi-Brian and they quoted you prices and delivery for carbon pieces.  Looking at the photos, did you take delivery of the belly pan and rear sets or is his a photo of samples from G-B?

I have a carbon factory bikini fairing on my sport.  I would like to get some matching pieces to complete the look.  I am most interested in the rear hugger.  It looks like $215 + ship.  

Not sure about the belly pan. I have one on my Bandit that I got on line from England and it does look cool but serves little function.  

I am also curious about the rear sets.  How do they effect the stock riding position?  I love the control that the stock pegs give me but my legs get tired on long trips on straight roads.  

Right now, I am not buying thing for my bike until I get the fuel pump straightened out.  Harper's is back ordered and I am at the point of shotgun maintenance as it might be a TBD electrical. 

thanks

Looking at the photos, did you take delivery of the belly pan and rear sets or is his a photo of samples from G-B?

I ordered the belly pan and rear fender in carbon fiber. Still awaiting delivery - hopefully any day now. Pics are from G-B.

Maybe someone else can help you regarding the rear-sets - I didn't order any - but but I thought they looked like quality parts for someone who might want them.