Bwahahaha!

We've had some interesting footage Downunder here fella's… you guy's sure seem to have been having some fun & high-jinks in your neck of of the woods.

So, who's the free world gonna end up getting…?  :grin:

• Like 1

Anyones guess at this point.........stand by for details at 23:00 EDT

The degree of levity needed to keep this thread open is going to be a challenge.

Jus' sayin' . . .

Political discussions on a motorcycle list generally don't turn out well. 

After all, somebody may have an incorrect opinion that disagrees with mine. 

I've given up on trying to tell people the only correct way to vote.  :oldgit:  :huh2:  :)

• Like 2

By "free world," I assume you mean New Zealand. :whistle:

Did they ever choose new flag?

Don't get me started!

All the progressive innovators of NZ lost the vote for the flag change to the 'stuck in the past', 'no change' bog dwellers. The BDs were probably still angry that we adopted decimal currency and the metric system, and thought "we had enough change last century".

So the NZ flag still looks like the 'Straylian flag. A crying shame.

(You will notice that I have been quite circumspect with my own personal views on this subject, so as not to offend anyone, but still, what were the dimwits thinking?)

Edited by MartyNZ
  • Like 1

By "free world," I assume you mean New Zealand. :whistle:

Did they ever choose new flag?

Don't get me started!

The progressive innovators of NZ lost the vote for the flag change to the stuck in the past, no change bog dwellers.

So the NZ flag still looks like the 'straylian flag. A crying shame.

Just think how the Austrians feel trying to explain that they absolutely do not, ever, have kangaroos . . . :whistle:

The correct way to vote is to take your Guzzi there.

Or mail it in. I'm on permanent absentee ballot - and watching the coverage from Chicago tonight. 

Im going to start two new companies-

1- a moving company to pack all those who threatened to move out of the country if their person didnt win-

2-a brick manufacturing company for when they build the wall!!!  I ll make a fortune-

Wages commensurate with experience/education,  9 weeks maternity leave, HEALTH CARE, paid vacations.

Accepting applications now!  :grin:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)

See? I just felt so sure that if we were patient and kind with one another, this would naturally evolve into a beer thread . . .  :grin:  :bier: 

gallery_328_223_481563.jpeg

• Like 2