Im going to start two new companies-

1- a moving company to pack all those who threatened to move out of the country if their person didnt win-

2-a brick manufacturing company for when they build the wall!!! I ll make a fortune-

Wages commensurate with experience/education, 9 weeks maternity leave, HEALTH CARE, paid vacations.

Accepting applications now! :grin:

Good Plan JRD.

Can I partner with you? I'll set up a refugee camp on my back lawn for the displaced US citizens. You can send them over to me, but they can only stay till 'Merica is great again.

(Not that USA is not already great; that phrase confuses many people in other countries. All USA needs is to get rid of 1 cent coins, and adopt the metric system).

Hopefully that will only take a few months. :whistle:

The downside for my dog, is he wouldn't be able to run around the house anymore. He would only be able to ran, 'cause it's past tents. :grin:

Edited by MartyNZ
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Im going to start two new companies-

1- a moving company to pack all those who threatened to move out of the country if their person didnt win-

2-a brick manufacturing company for when they build the wall!!! I ll make a fortune-

Wages commensurate with experience/education, 9 weeks maternity leave, HEALTH CARE, paid vacations.

Accepting applications now! :grin:

Good Plan JRD.

Can I partner with you? I'll set up a refugee camp on my back lawn for the displaced US citizens. You can send them over to me, but they can only stay till 'Merica is great again.

(Not that USA is not already great; that phrase confuses many people in other countries. All USA needs is to get rid of 1 cent coins, and adopt the metric system).

Hopefully that will only take a few months. :whistle:

The downside for my dog, is he wouldn't be able to run around the house anymore. He would only be able to ran, 'cause it's past tents. :grin:

That slogan confuses me as well. I am down with getting rid of the penny, but I am not sure about the metric system. I still think it might be a fad........

US pennies are mostly zinc. You could grind 'em up, add some chromate and make yourself some poisonous primer.

Pennies and $1.00 bills are both wasteful items and it's time to move on. The penny could be easily eliminated and the paper 1-dollar replaced with a coin - ideally one that does not cost $1.15 to produce. 

The last two 1-dollar coin attempts have failed to get wide circulation:  Susan B. Anthony (US women's rights activist), and Sacagawea (native American female scout that guided Lewis and Clark, two white men, through western territory).   

In the US, we seem to prefer "dead presidents" on our money. Except for the $100 bill which features Benjamin Franklin, who was never president.

From the song:

Well, I ain't broke, but I'm badly bent

Everybody love them dead presidents

• Like 1

well,  wow

maybe should XXXX   off  ZZZz XXXX too...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• 2 weeks later...