Price check on a Coppa Italia

swooshdave

I don't get the premium price for the Coppa Italias - not when Nero Corsas, Rosso Corsas, and Cafe Sports all have the same suspension. The Cafe Sport is the same as the Coppa but with more subdued color scheme. Although I think maybe the Coppa was the only one that came with Titanium exhaust from the factory. 

Is nobody else seeing the Vincent!

There are literally more Vincents in this area that Coppas.  :grin:

Here's my friend's, we took a spin around the countryside today. Not easy to keep up with a well ridden twin!

I'll post a video later.

33025294380_967a051afc_b.jpg

So . . . a *proper* V11 Guzzi post has a hammer in it, but a Vincent post has a *hatchet?* :o:huh:

So . . . a *proper* V11 Guzzi post has a hammer in it, but a Vincent post has a *hatchet?* :o:huh:

You're right. No more non-V11 posts from me.

You're right. No more non-V11 posts from me.

Hey, look, another non-V11 post!

Czakky- "the Vincent might be doable".  Silly boy!  @ $7-9K for the Coppa, you could buy 6 Coppas for the cost of ONE Vincent!!!  A friend in Safety Harbor has a Vincent and rides it to the Quaker Steak and Lube by my house on Bike Night.  Amazing how many people walk past not realizing how rare they are.  Almost as rare as Guzzis. 

Czakky- "the Vincent might be doable".  Silly boy!  @ $7-9K for the Coppa, you could buy 6 Coppas for the cost of ONE Vincent!!!  A friend in Safety Harbor has a Vincent and rides it to the Quaker Steak and Lube by my house on Bike Night.  Amazing how many people walk past not realizing how rare they are.  Almost as rare as Guzzis. 

There is a very healthy population of Vincents in Oregon. The owners? Not so healthy...

There are 35 bikes in the local Vincent club. I'm pretty sure that's more than the local Guzzi club.  :ninja:

Because I like you guys here's what I found out about the bike (plus a bonus!)

"02 Ghezzi Brian Furia with about 3500 miles for $15K, and an 04 Copa Italia with c.6ooo(?) miles for $11K"

• Like 1

Is there a substantial premium for having been parked in the vicinity of Vincents? :whistle:

Like I said the most recent public sales were $9-11k so it's in the ballpark. Do you know of any that have been sold recently for less?

I might sell you my Greenie,   after the repairs I think I could let it go for $10k (and may still lose money).    :huh2:

No offense but for a wee bit more I'd spring for the Coppa...  :mellow:

I have seen Greenies start at $4500 and go up depending on condition and mileage. Depreciation curves look like a U for interesting things, and look like a L for everything else.  B)

The greenies are beautiful but the Coppa paint scheme is righteous .

I wouldn't kick either out of bed.

Because I like you guys here's what I found out about the bike (plus a bonus!)

"02 Ghezzi Brian Furia with about 3500 miles for $15K, and an 04 Copa Italia with c.6ooo(?) miles for $11K"[/size]

I'd take the Ghezzi.... No brainer.. The Coppa Italia is about flash. A Cafe Sport is less flamboyant and practically the same. But the Scura is where it's at. Exclusive , Carbon, Ohlins and the highly passionate explodamatic flywheel and race clutch is where it's at.. ;-)