My 2003 V11 le mans

voycie

Cheers. Its got some nice bits like ohlins rear shocker, mistrals and pc3. Had a few issues with that silly balance pipe, gave up and junked it and had the headers welded. Spot on now.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

+1 on all the compliments. You say you just finished it. What did you do?

My LeMans also has the Ohlins shock with the remote preload. I removed the helmet lock and used it to mount the pre-load adjuster - it tucked up neatly behind the LH exhaust mount.

Havent done much, I removed luggage racks, rear fender and fabbed a tail tidy, replaced the cheap looking indicators, changed the rear light, fixed misted rev counter, removed balance pipe, painted/polished up some components. Ran over all the electrics etx. It was pretty sorted to start with. Good idea about the helmet lock, I would never use that anyway. @Nobleswood...Thame just round the corner from me, yup small world

Since blanking the headers for the balance pipe the sneeze/cough that i used to get when the bike wasnt under much load at low revs has gone, but there still seems a slight occassional

hiccup right at the bottom of the rev range, whilst not under load. Doesnt seem a problem but curious if it can be dialled out?