Ultra-rare Bikes

swooshdave

As far as I remember, :oldgit: paint, Ti mufflers and ecu.

Whats the difference in the ECU , does anyone have specs ... availability, something compatible?

The ecu is what comes with the Guzzi accessory Ti kit,... cans and ecu. Don't forget the Uh Leans suspension.

The Ti map is available and can be installed on any V11 ECU - so it's not really any advantage. I think Meinolf's maps are probably even better than the Ti map. I need to try one of his maps soon.

• Like 1

The map Meinolf sent me is great. I still need to fill in a lean spot off idle and another between 2700 and 3300 rpm but it runs really well everywhere else. I'm sure you would need small fuel changes even from one seemingly identical bike to another. At highway speeds, if you open the throttle just the tiniest bit more you feel the gain in power. 

I love when that happens!

Just trying work out if there is a valid reason to ditch ecu. Have a few engine mods now and need to find a place for ecu. Don't want to use stock ecu if there something smaller and better

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The Ti ECU is the same as the stock one. It just has a different sticker and a different program loaded. No down-sizing for you...

You could take the circuit board out of the box and mount in a smaller container, perhaps run a flexible loom out and use computer sealed connecters to couple up to the loom. You don't need all the pins.

• Like 2

You guys are so off-topic I'm taking my toys over to Wild Guzzi.  :oldgit:

Ha - I bet WG will take it faster and further astray... We'll see which way the thread drifts...

Some threads are more like a conversation. Around a campfire. 

That is literally the guiding principle of the whole Wild Guzzi board - a virtual campfire.

• Like 1

Saw one of these at the handbuilt motorcycle show in Austin, TX.  Never seen one on the road.

1.jpg