How much would the silencer cost for scura v11. Lafranconi carbon?

lukaszv11scura

As I recall, the factory cans are a carbon fiber wrap and not sold cf. That may help with expectations on value.

Just last week, a member posted a pair of factory canisters for $100US.

Haha . . .  well, not sure what they actually sell for. Plus, the ones in the Classifieds are black, not the carbon fiber wrap.

Unless youre looking to totally stock out a Scura don't bother. They rarely pop up and they go for just a tad more than an OEM. Best carbon pipes for a v11 are Mistral. I thought it was M3 but I got those and the Mistrals on my other V11 sound better..

If anyone wants to trade up their Carbon Mistrals for a set of Carbon M3s hit me up..;-]

• Like 1

All the Lafranconi's are rather heavy and restrictive. The Carbon wrapped ones will be a tad lighter, but not worth it for weight... just for looks. They do still sound good, but no comparison to open aftermarket cans. The only value I can see is for stock replacement.

• Like 1

Welcome to the V11 forum. If I understand you correctly, someone wants to buy the original mufflers that are still installed on your bike? I'm guessing that you are not in the US? In that case, I don't have a clue what they are worth where you are. I have a set of new ones in storage that I would ask $100 US for, but wouldn't expect to get.  :oldgit: If someone *needed* them and couldn't afford to pay for them, I would give them away.  :huh2: