New member from the Netherlands

MojoFuzzi

Hi everyone,

just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I have been nosing through this forum since I started looking into getting a V11 and have to say there is a lot of info available.

I’m not new to Guzzi’s, had a couple of Tonti’s in the past and had a 8v Griso Tenni for about 10 years. Then bought a V85tt travel, which was a great bike to ride but the allroad theme is not really for me. 

Then sold that one and got a RnineT last year, after I did a test ride on my dads RnineT. Have to say that I really enjoyed the smoothness of the boxer. But then again, it’s not a Guzzi.

while browsing the internet I found a V11 Lemans Rosso Corsa for sale, went to have a look and was impressed with the state of the 19 year old bike. So I bought it. 

currently in the garage are a 850 Lemans, R nine T and the V11 lemans. 

I will be looking into getting the shifter upgrade and rusty picket roper plate. 

mand I will have a look into uploading some pictures of the bikes.

greetings 

E from the Netherlands.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

MojoFuzzi

Hey man… welcome aboard!

In six months time it’ll be interesting if you’re as into the boxer ‘smoothness’ or jiving that V11’s syncopating jazz

Six months should do…  😗 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The first and last LeMans make great stable mates. Would love to see more pics of the handlebars and fairing on the 850. Do you know what fairing that is?

I've seen the gorgeous Stucchi fairing in red. The whole package in that blue is just magnificent! :food:

Welkom, MojoFuzzi/ "E" !  :mg:

Consider creating an album to post your wonderful images from the forum Gallery without downsizing:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...