V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

It could be I am turning my Sport into a Tenni/Carcano/Marabese tribute one green thing at a time . . .

Looking at where to apply a "number plate"  . . . :mg:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are almost always one or two V11s on Craigslist in the Bay Area—three right now. This one is one of them, but is actually in Santa Barbara. It caught my eye because it has the same valve covers as my bike.

2000, silver, 32,000 miles, $4,995. 

Definitely always 1-3 around here, however, I have noticed then tend to have high miles or have been down. 

That one in SB is especially nice since it as Ohlins front and back.  This one might have been down too though, missing paint on the tank...in just the right spot

There are almost always one or two V11s on Craigslist in the Bay Area—three right now. This one is one of them, but is actually in Santa Barbara. It caught my eye because it has the same valve covers as my bike.

2000, silver, 32,000 miles, $4,995. 

Definitely always 1-3 around here, however, I have noticed then tend to have high miles or have been down. 

That one in SB is especially nice since it as Ohlins front and back.  This one might have been down too though, missing paint on the tank...in just the right spot

Yeah, bikes get ridden here.  :grin: At least some of 'em.

I saw the 2000 V11 that is currently at Marin Speed Shop today. Silver, 25k on it, looks nice and clean but is missing the seat cowl. $4,900 seems a little high for a plain old silver one, though. 

I also know the owner of the '04 Ballabio that's currently on Craigslist, in case anyone has been taking a peek at that one. 32k on it, Ferraci pipes, $5,400. 

Screen-Shot-2018-01-18-at-8.16.45-PM.jpg