V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

Salvage title makes it difficult to sell - although a salvage bike can be a great, cheap rider for a while, as it seems you have done. I parted a crashed 2002 LeMans. There are many desirable bits, such as the complete clutch assembly for owners of Scuras who want to convert their single-plate clutches. If you want to sell the engine, tranny, ECU, TBs and wiring harness in one go, you could find out where the Morgan kit-car builders hang out. But you could probably get more for the component parts if you want to sell them bit by bit. I found that keeping the unsold parts, and a whole box of V11-specific fasteners, has saved me a lot of time and money as I work on the other bikes.

Salvage title makes it difficult to sell - although a salvage bike can be a great, cheap rider for a while, as it seems you have done. I parted a crashed 2002 LeMans. There are many desirable bits, such as the complete clutch assembly for owners of Scuras who want to convert their single-plate clutches. If you want to sell the engine, tranny, ECU, TBs and wiring harness in one go, you could find out where the Morgan kit-car builders hang out. But you could probably get more for the component parts if you want to sell them bit by bit. I found that keeping the unsold parts, and a whole box of V11-specific fasteners, has saved me a lot of time and money as I work on the other bikes.

Thanks for response Scud! 

I am definitely going to part it out and it has been great fun riding it the past 5 years.  I might have a use for the clutch assembly, please see the PM is just sent you:)

that would be an interesting tech session....how to adjust the valves on that monster!!!!!!