V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

^^^^ I'll have to say that I can't argue.. :huh2:  I went to Mid Ohio on my new (left over, of course) Centauro, and Guzzi was there with a Greenie, the first one I'd seen. I thought, "Crap."   :)

Haha... the Greenie is cool in person, especially in bright sun when that candy apple green really shines. When my greenie wandered into my garage she took over the Red LeMans' spot. But she knows not to try to compete with the Scura. But gosh... I like almost all kinds of motorcycles.

wait, Scud, you're saying that a Greenie, Scura and LeMans are "almost all kinds of motorcycles"?  

And you own a Husky, Duc,&  Beemer as well?

OK

Uhh, I know from hard won experience that 6 machines own you.  :oldgit:  :grin:

wait, Scud, you're saying that a Greenie, Scura and LeMans are "almost all kinds of motorcycles"?  

OK

Ha - guilty as charged. I've been hanging around the MEBC (Moto Euro Breakfast Club) in San Diego. It meets clandestinely at remote cafes near twisty backroads. The "average" member is a retired guy with more European-made motorcycles than his significant other knows about. Some even have one (or more) stashed in Europe for use when visiting. A bunch of real-life heroes. Very aspirational.

If my Beemer sells, the remaining bikes will not just be all-Euro, they'll be all-Italia, because my Husky is from the MV era. I took the wee-brick to MEBC breakfast last week and found to my pleasant surprise that I could still fit in my 30-year-old BMW factory leathers (which have bib-overall style pants and brilliant red satin lining). I was the epitome of retro 90s BMW snobbery with my period correct blue bike (with all three factory hard cases) and blue and grey leathers.

What was this thread about again?

MODERATOR WARNING!!

What this thread is NOT about:

Sharing ANYTHING you guys wear with a red satin lining . . .

Don't make me send the Big, Brass Lady to spank your bacon slicer !

b8087ccf7ff8350584c7b4635f80a37f.jpg

• Like 2

Ha "Very aspirational" - no doubt :P:

Docc beat me to the red satin thing.... I still think we should get a photo!

You! You, there! You're on The Big Brass Lady's short list ! !

OK

Uhh, I know from hard won experience that 6 machines own you.  :oldgit:  :grin:

...and what if some of those machines can fly?

Two of my daughters thought the leather bibs were so funny that they went and put on some bib-overalls of their own and "made" me pose for a photo with them. You won't be seeing it.  B)

• Like 2

Two of my daughters thought the leather bibs were so funny that they went and put on some bib-overalls of their own and "made" me pose for a photo with them. You won't be seeing it.  B)

Whew . .  . you're off the hook. For now.

It occurs to me that threatening anyone with red satin-lined anything with getting their bacon slicer spanked by The Big Brass Lady might only encourage them  . . .