QD Quat D System

R.I.P. Mikko

742-DC92-C-FF74-4995-9551-A41-EFCBA5-CF2I’ve decided to sell it. Fits my 2002 Scura. Will be packed up with meticulous care. Please make an offer. Shipping will be added at actual cost. This includes the complete system ready to install. 

Sale limited to the the U.S.A. as shipping internationally would more then likely be prohibitively expensive and I don’t know if it would meet regulations.

You are also welcome to pick it up, I’m in West Michigan.

• Like 1

Update - I've decided to leave my V11s as they are for the moment.  I already have a set of Titanium Racing cans, which I will probably use on the Nero Corsa. 

So Mikko's Quat D is still available.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Guzzi-in-Vancouver said:

@Mikko what is that sleeve you have on the air-intake boots? Look suspiciously like hiking gaiters to me !

K&N prefilter wrap:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/K-N-Pre-Charger-Wrap-and-Air-Filter-Kit-for-ATV-UTV-YAMAHA-YFM700R-Raptor-SE-2012-2013/271295020?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=649

RU0510PK.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=1d33e361074d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry to share that our member Mikko passed away unexpectedly January 10, 2024. He was an extraordinary fellow and I will surely miss him. 

:notworthy: R.I.P. Mikko

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 5

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, dirtyrider00 said:

Still available?

I'm sorry, I have not asked Mikko's surviving family about any of his property. I think it is still a bit soon after his sudden passing in January . . .

• Like 3