2003 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Rosso Corsa (price reduced)

drossell7

Roughly, 20,000 miles – will go up slightly.  Great condition overall.  Just

Serviced within the last 500 miles at The Spare Parts Company – Philadelphia.  Original clip-ons replaced with

High-end Woodcraft clip-ons and bar end weights. Minor scuff on seat cowl and small

Chip in tank – about ¼ inch.  Many accessories are available – individual cost to be determined.

Guzzi Luggage Rac, Foot peg Lowering kit (3 in forward, 1 in down), Ghezzi-Brian carbon fiber hugger,

Tommaselli adjustable clip-ons.

$7900

Located in West Orange NJ

049.JPG

20230915_162355.jpg

20230915_162412.jpg

20230915_162432.jpg

20230915_162441.jpg

20230915_162456.jpg

20230915_162526.jpg

• Like 6

• drossell7 changed the title to 2003 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Rosso Corsa
  • drossell7 changed the title to 2003 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Rosso Corsa (price reduced)
On 9/15/2023 at 4:02 PM, drossell7 said:

Roughly, 20,000 miles – will go up slightly.  Great condition overall.  Just

Serviced within the last 500 miles at The Spare Parts Company – Philadelphia.  Original clip-ons replaced with

High-end Woodcraft clip-ons and bar end weights. Minor scuff on seat cowl and small

Chip in tank – about ¼ inch.  Many accessories are available – individual cost to be determined.

Guzzi Luggage Rac, Foot peg Lowering kit (3 in forward, 1 in down), Ghezzi-Brian carbon fiber hugger,

Tommaselli adjustable clip-ons.

$7900

Located in West Orange NJ

049.JPG

Bumped the original post that all may take note that @drossell7 reduced the price on this V11 . . .

20230915_162526.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, docc said:

Since the off topic posts here now exceed the relevant posts, I'll make a new topic for the interesting discussion unrelated to the bike for sale.....

well, that happens a lot, isn't it? just take a look at my post about the Marlin's instruments. Did I see Stilettos and Daggers there too?:P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, p6x said:

well, that happens a lot, isn't it? just take a look at my post about the Marlin's instruments. Did I see Stilettos and Daggers there too?:P

This is a VERY good point, and well taken.

The "Marlin Instruments" thread is in "Special Place for banter and Conversation."

Hence: the banter and conversation.

This fellow is trying to make his V11 Rosso Corsa available in this Personal Classified. Drifting his thread too far afield is inappropriate.

We can simply carry that interesting discussion on independently and give @drossell7 his original topic back.

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/topic/30805-motorcycle-importexport-adding-aftermarket-parts/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docc said:

This is a VERY good point, and well taken.

The "Marlin Instruments" thread is in "Special Place for banter and Conversation."

Hence: the banter and conversation.

This fellow is trying to make his V11 Rosso Corsa available in this Personal Classified. Drifting his thread too far afield is inappropriate.

We can simply carry that interesting discussion on independently and give @drossell7 his original topic back.

https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/topic/30805-motorcycle-importexport-adding-aftermarket-parts/

However, the topic was about Marlin's instrument. So topic deviation happens in the same way.

I agree that a "for sale" topic needs to be left demure of anything else that don't belong.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, drossell7 said:

Not sure what is going on here.  I simply lowered the price.

There were about a half dozen posts off topic that were moved to their own thread, linked above, after bumping your original post with the price change noted.

Trying maintain your original content and intent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I was texted by a rider that has one and wants $4500.  It's a nice bike with a salvage title.  I told him to post it here.  

If anyone is interested, PM and I'll give you his number.  He's moved out of state and works for an auction house.  He's the fellow I posted about that was the broker for Steve McQueen's $250k Husky.  He'll put it in the Las Vegas auction otherwise. 

On 11/2/2023 at 11:42 AM, DinoMike said:

@drossell7, is your Rosso still for sale?

I added the notification format to your post, @DinoMike.

@drossell7 hasn't visited since October 22. Did you try sending him a Message by selecting that option when you hover over his username?

• Like 1