Post a pic of your V11 - No words

orangeokie

Thanks for the link, Is the taillight/brakelight as bright or brighter thn stock?

67848[/snapback]

Its hard to tell. I'm not flexible enough to turn around and look... :grin:

Seriously though, I'd describe the light ouput as "adequate". I haven't been rear-ended and the police haven't complained. Can't remember if the FBF site says it or not, but I'm pretty sure the light isn't DOT approved...

Its hard to compare the two. The combination of the clear lens and narrow beams put out by the LEDs might make it a bit more difficult to see in bright daylight since the light isn't diffused very well. I've been looking in to modifying/replacing the LEDs in the light to increase the angle of their output and/or brightness. If I'm successful, I'll let you know.

Is it better than stock? No, but it isn't terrible either.

Its hard to compare the two.  The combination of the clear lens and narrow beams put out by the LEDs might make it a bit more difficult to see in bright daylight since the light isn't diffused very well. 

So _in bright daylight_ what would the problem be?

The curious want to know.

m

Very arty

67864[/snapback]

Sometimes you have to play the T*nni Guys at their own game. They think they're the pretty ones, but you know, there's something about black...

Sometimes you have to play the T*nni Guys at their own game. They think they're the pretty ones, but you know, there's something about black...

67894[/snapback]

Yes, yes, l,m sure that you think you look very pretty in your little black :ninja: number, but thats really for when you dress up to go out. (don't foget to accentuate with a nice string of pearls) and don't worry about your high heels, at the speed you ride they wont be a problem...... :grin:

We over at the :sun: "Tenni" :notworthy: site, are however very worried about your loose nuts, or was that bolts? :luigi: better get then tightened up soon eh?

and as for the slapper you have on, just hold on tight, it'll all come right once your nuts are tight!!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van

la mia bella...

hibernating in Montana.

68471[/snapback]

Watch out there Francesco. I think I saw on the news tonight that they're shooting Bison in Montana again – and those big buffalo looked very much like your bike does in that picture.

• 2 weeks later...
Watch out there Francesco. I think I saw on the news tonight that they're shooting Bison in Montana again – and those big buffalo looked very much like your bike does in that picture.

68481[/snapback]

34978482-916d-028001E0-.jpg

Figured I'd finally add a pic of my green machine...this one from Laguna.  I'll try to replace it down the road with a pic without me in it too  :)

70033[/snapback]

Nice. Did you install the Ohlins forks? What rear shock do you have?