This forum is, really, when it comes down to it, mainly

populated

62918[/snapback]

You meant, polluted?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a new fuel to help Nogbad with his yet to be purchased diesel bike- this article from last weeks MCN:

A German inventor has found a way to make cheap diesel fuel- out of dead cats! Dr Christian Koch, 55, heats up old tyres, weeds and cat carcasses then fliters out the hydrocarbons from the mixture. These are then turned into diesel using a catalytic converter. Koch says a fully-grown cat can produce 2.5 litres of fuel and that he's covered 105,000 miles on his diesel fuel.

There we go old boy- a great way of fuelling your bike wothout raping the planet of its resources- stray cats are two a penny so we are doing the RSPCA a favour too.

Guy :helmet:

OK we're supposed to be bashing the Breva here, but since BFG is gonna take a shot at the Greaso...

By jove, you've hit it!  That's exactly what I don't like about the Grease pig.  It's a confused thing...  like an adolescent trying to fit in... but not sure where "in" is exactly...

If it said Tonka on the side instead of Guzzi, it would be more convincing.

Rj

62916[/snapback]

Just some observations - I don't mean to be hard on the thing. It's obviously a great bike and I would have one if offered. It's just over-inflated. Like this:

S21339.jpg

kk11.jpg

Let's see what happens after Pete has given one a good hiding.

Can we wait that long?

What if the bike wins??

PhotoID9702.jpg

Look sheeela, it's the Ropey-Griso! Neat detailing. Look at the way he turned the engine round.

all that is good in life, they put in the dog.  all that is evil went straight into the cat.

Rj

62977[/snapback]

It's a worry that so many women like cats........

• 3 weeks later...
Well I found out the truth today- as suspected there is only one Griso in the whole of the UK owned by the importers.

Rest of 'em are on the way in a couple of weeks.

BFG- did you get your test ride?

65035[/snapback]

On what – the invisible bike?! :lol:

Invisible.JPG