What do you listen to? Share your favs

That's the same article I found out how wrong I was . I thought the were mixing up Bob Seger in there somewhere .  

BTW , just about everything Ken Burns does is GREAT . It may not be perfectly accurate , but it is good enough . This documentary also brought to the public Shelby Foote . THE MAN . 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so this is not a song, but the sound is pure hypnotic motorcycle bliss.  Turn up the volume!  

enjoying these boys.  

I picked up Van Morrison's latest "Three Chords and the Truth".  Van seems to release a new record every couple of months.   He has a great journeyman band and kick out lots of good tunes, I like his

And, now, Ken Hensley of Uriah Heep has given his Last Dance . . . Godspeed . . .

• Like 3
On 11/2/2020 at 10:17 PM, gstallons said:

That's the same article I found out how wrong I was . I thought the were mixing up Bob Seger in there somewhere .  

BTW , just about everything Ken Burns does is GREAT . It may not be perfectly accurate , but it is good enough . This documentary also brought to the public Shelby Foote . THE MAN . 

I could listen to Shelby Foote talk all day. If honey pouring from a jar made sound it would be like his discourse.

Ciao  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

it was said , when he was interviewed (?) for the documentary , Ken quickly realized it was quickly becoming The Shelby Foote Show and he had to make adjustments !

• Like 1

Did a double take with Hensley.  Uriah Heep really rocked.  I have several of their records (vinyl), saw them twice.  Good band, good singer.  Haven't heard of them for many years, sorry to get the news.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It has been a revelation (to me) how many of the musicians from the bands of the 70s-80s-90s have stayed in the game and revealed their extraordinary musicianship.

• Like 1