Where are you on your V11?

swooshdave

Nice pic John...one of my favorite places no doubt!

Scud...great riding there...keeping the revs up...I would say that yellow line looked dotted to me too!  Nice road to play on!

Thanks. I'm pretty pleased with the Go Pro Session so far. I especially like the small size. All the bluetooth and wifi connections and iPhone app seem like they will be useful if I bother to learn more than 5% of their functions. Sound quality is far better than an older GoPro I used - it has two microphones that help it suppress wind noise.

Complaints: The micro menu screen is impossible for me to read without my readers. :oldgit: It doesn't seem to respond every time I press a button.

I'll post up a bit of "Scura in a special place" next week.  B)

I have an external microphone but I always forget to use it. Maybe one day.

I had to deliver something to my uncle so I took the scenic route, as in I took a couple turns and got lost. You'll see what I found.

I'm bummed because at one point I watch three skydivers descending but they were too small in the frame to see.

I'm not sure why I get rather poor gas mileage, I suspect it's due to too many trips to the 7K+ neighborhood on the tach...

Beautiful countryside. Looks more like my neck of the woods. And a little blue Cobra.

At one point I was watching some skydivers come down but they were too small with the wide angle lens to see on screen. It was still pretty cool.

The old lady in the Cobra was wrapped up like a mummy. Didn't want anything to do with the wind and sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great ride - and what fun to cross a river on a ferry. Uncle looks a little unsure about the Greenie... is he a Ducati fan?

I encountered a Corvette Club yesterday. Must have been over 30 of them in a line - mostly about the same vintage as the one in your garage.

Great ride - and what fun to cross a river on a ferry. Uncle looks a little unsure about the Greenie... is he a Ducati fan?

I encountered a Corvette Club yesterday. Must have been over 30 of them in a line - mostly about the same vintage as the one in your garage.

He use to MX a Ducati 450RT. Plus he's more familiar with the 860GT I have.

He thought it sounded different but he's use to singles.

There are still a couple operating ferries around here. Here's a video of the other one, I apologize for the heavy Norton content.

https://youtu.be/F34vIVIvr1Q

Ferry is around the 3 minute mark if Nortons and Vincents bore you.

Ferry is around the 3 minute mark if Nortons and Vincents bore you.

Not even a little bit boring. That looks like a great group that you ride with. Gonna watch it in full later, when I can really enjoy it.

Did you come up the paved side - through Georgetown? That's a great road, but you gotta watch out for Elk and Bighorn Sheep - not to the mention the deer. So much good riding in the Rockies. 

Paul Tim,

Grant to G'town with a little spitting rain on the country road and the max speed limit is about 10-35 mph.  Luckily I met the sheriff or forest guys (whoever the LEOs were) going in the opposite direction both coming and going. 

I have friends that live up the road in Bailey on Hwy 285 which I refer to that road as a "Death Cult".  

If you meant me - it's Tim not a Paul. Coincidentally I also have a friend in Bailey. He has a few vintage CB750s. We rented a pair of R1200GS BMWs when I was there last.

I'm in Zion National Park with the family. Took my youngest daughter a little ride up Route 9 before sunset and stopped watch a herd of bighorn sheep.

d9d2037a240f5e749ba12321271d4ba8.jpg

a59108c6626b4f92d2ed6a3e360166f1.jpg

c1f8cade478a62c15535d2c7c59f16e1.jpg

• Like 3

I have an external microphone but I always forget to use it. Maybe one day.

I had to deliver something to my uncle so I took the scenic route, as in I took a couple turns and got lost. You'll see what I found.

I'm bummed because at one point I watch three skydivers descending but they were too small in the frame to see.

I'm not sure why I get rather poor gas mileage, I suspect it's due to too many trips to the 7K+ neighborhood on the tach...

I wished to Thank You for the Video as it has pretty good sound and answered some of my sound questions on my 02 Le Mans  as this is the first Gutzi I have owned or even been around to be honest. :).  The bad part is the longer I own it the more I get attached to it and its odd sounds. :)