Where are you on your V11?

swooshdave

How do you mean 'before the weather turns bad', summer is nearly here. Dont't you remember summer stretched out forever when we were young.

• Like 1

How do you mean 'before the weather turns bad', summer is nearly here. Dont't you remember summer stretched out forever when we were young.

Yesterday we had a nice storm blow through, 50 mph gusts and plenty of rain too. Not riding weather. Tomorrow is suppose to be nice again but I'll be at work. Lining up nice weather and no work is not easy.

I was all eager to grab a nice Scura photo on today's ride... but no-start and the 30A fuse shows signs of overheating. So I took the Ducati. Away on work for next few weekends. No more joy-rides for little while.

I was all eager to grab a nice Scura photo on today's ride... but no-start and the 30A fuse shows signs of overheating.

I've heard of that . . . :whistle::rolleyes:

No pics either, too busy riding!

Well...it was a balmy 48F this afternoon, warmed up from 42 at dawn, which could only mean one thing...time to ride the Scura! 

Took it for a nice 75 mile loop today, lots of back roads, some autobahn, smooth and wonderfully fun on all roads. 

1/2 way thru the ride, I notice my Rizoma brake fluid canister is slightly bouncing...hhmm, where did the screw go that holds that to the stem?  Must have vibrated out just sitting in the garage or on the way home from MPH last weekend.  Oh well, way out in the country, no Home Depot or Autozone nearby, so I stop into the local gas station.  Any zip ties?  Nope...but a pair of Scura black shoelaces will do just fine to tie it in place so it doesn't bounce around.

Grins/smiles, happy to have the Scura back in the garage...was almost tempted to take the newly added Griso out for a ride, but had to watch the rest of the Masters first!

Maybe some pics next weekend!

• Like 1

, but had to watch the rest of the Masters first!

I haven't watched golf since I was a kid, but the Masters was really good.

Snow this morning. Again.  :angry: I get it, Mother Nature.. you're upset. Enough, already..

Took the Guzzi out for a romp, just got back.

Some dude in a brand new white Ferrari California Coupe slowed down on the 170 when he saw me and gave me a thumbs up.

We played a little Do-Si-Do for a few miles....hehe  :mg:

EN0exf1.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Back from a romping weekend following the creeks and ridges of central Kentucky with two other Sports (a Sport1100 and a 1200 Sport). A fine time was had by all. Even returning into the relentless, wet, low pressure system.

IMG_20180421_121221272.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bald Peak is a local state park that is often frequented by motorcyclists because it's not too far away and offers great views of one of the valleys. But I always wanted to see it from a different angle.

Gratuitous Guzzi shots at the end.

• Like 1

Took the Guzzi out for a romp, just got back.

Some dude in a brand new white Ferrari California Coupe slowed down on the 170 when he saw me and gave me a thumbs up.

We played a little Do-Si-Do for a few miles....hehe  :mg:

EN0exf1.jpg

That is a cool fairing. What is it?